Thyrin ATC Review
What you should know
The manufacturers of Thyrin ATC say that their product will help optimize your thyroid function if used as part of your weight loss programme. They say that with Thyrin ATC, you will have guaranteed results which are unsurpassed in quality. They also say that numerous scientific studies have backed their claims. The thyroid is, of course, fundamental for so many functions of the body. It regulates a correct hormone balance, as well as weight. If there are problems with a person’s thyroid functionality, the result can be either rapid weight loss or a rapid gain in weight depending on whether the body is producing too much or too little of a thyroid-stimulating hormone. Thyrin ATC claims to be formulated to maximize the thyroid’s functionality.
The ingredients in Thyrin ATC, are Triphosphrin, Sodium, Potassium, Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Manganese, Zinc, Selinium, Copper, Molybdeum,
Commiphora, Garcinia Cambogia, L-Tyrosine.
The manufacturers of this product claim that by taking Thyrin ATC your thyroid function will be regulated and you will lose weight. They state that they have numerous scientific studies that back their claims. We could not find any of the scientific studies on Thyrin ATC that they are referring to. Of course if you take a supplement containing thyroid hormone your metabolism will be sped up, yet at what cost? Supplementing your body with thyroid hormone when your body does not actually have an under-active thyroid condition can lead to numerous side effects, which could possibly put your health in danger. At the end of the day you should only be taking thyroid hormone under the supervision of a physician. However, Thyrin ATC can be ordered online by anyone. The retail price of this product ranges from $23.95 to $39.95.
- The product can be ordered online.
- Thyrin ATC is reasonably priced.
- There are some testimonials available for this product.
- There is no official website for Thryin ATC.
- The manufacturers say that clinical studies have been carried out on Thyrin ATC, but we could find none to back up their claims.
- Thyroid hormone should only be taken under the supervision of a physician, when laboratory tests indicate that it is needed.
- Supplementing with thyroid hormone when someone does not in fact have an under-active thyroid can be dangerous and can lead to serious consequences such as a heart attack.
At the end of the day a thyroid problem that is contributing to weight gain should be treated by seeing a physician and not by self medicating with a diet pill like Thyrin ATC. There can be many reasons why a thyroid is not functioning as it should, such a thyroid cancer, and only a qualified physician can properly assess the reason. There are plenty of other weight loss products that deliver results without altering the functionality of the thyroid gland, and we would definitely choose one of those, both for effectiveness and safety.