What You Should Know
Tight FEM is a weight loss product specifically designed for women. This product promises instant results and boosted energy. It also claims to work while sleeping. It even claims to help you burn fat without side effects that are found in other stimulants.
List of Ingredients
Proprietary blend of Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Guggulsterones Extract, Yohimbe Bark, Vinca Minor Plant, and Piperine.
The ingredients Caffeine Anhydrous and Green Tea Extract are both said to increase energy. Green Tea Extract is also said to boost the metabolism, which would speed weight loss.
Tight FEM should be taken once a day with a large glass of water.
This product can be purchased online for as little as $17 for a bottle of 30 capsules.
- This product is meant to be thermogenic.
- This product claims that it will not be over-stimulating or cause negative effects on the central nervous system.
- Tight FEM is specifically designed for women.
- A one month supply of this product can be purchased for a very economical price.
- Advertisements for this product claim that the ingredients in this product have been proven effective for weight loss in over 800 clinical studies. However, that does not mean that this product has enough of these ingredients in them to be effective. Also, no information is available about tests done with this exact product, which should cause people to question its effectiveness.
- If this product is used with regular diet and exercise, it can be difficult if not impossible to tell if the product is causing the weight loss or if weight loss is caused simply from regular diet and exercise.
- This product makes unrealistic weight loss claims, such as immediate results, burning fat while sleeping, and no side effects. This product also has little to no information to back up these claims.
- The official website for Tight FEM contains little information about the effectiveness of this product or its ingredients.
- Although this product claims to not cause jitters, it does contain a large amount of caffeine, which might be more than many people are used to. Some side effects from supplements with large amounts of caffeine are increased blood pressure and irritability.
- This product should not be taken by those who are taking antidepressants, corticosteroids, and certain other medications. It also should not be taken by those with diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular problems or women who are pregnant or nursing.
The claims made by Tight FEM seem too good to be true, and they probably are, since they have nothing to support them. Women who are looking for a weight loss supplement should look elsewhere for a product that will work for them.