What You Should Know
Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a dietary supplement that aims to increase the user’s lean muscle mass, while reducing unwanted body fat. This diet product comes from safflower oil and is claimed to hinder “lipoprotein lipase,” which is an enzyme that’s commonly known for breaking down fat cells in food. This process is supposed to result in less fat being absorbed into the dieter’s body, hence assisting with weight loss and remaining thinner. Like many other dietary supplements, Tonalin CLA is intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy, well-balanced diet and a regular fitness regimen.
The key active ingredient incorporated into Tonalin CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This substance naturally comes from animal foods, meats, safflower oil and dairy products. Overall this diet supplement aims to block unwanted fat from being absorbed into the body. Tonalin CLA does come with a few potential side effects, which can involve diarrhea and/or upset stomach. This diet product can be purchased online as well as in most drugstores and nutritional supplement stores. Tonalin CLA is Ephedra-free and the basic form (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) has been around for over 25 years. As with many other diet supplements, systems, pills and products, the results of Tonalin CLA may vary from user to user. This can depend on factors such as body type, metabolism, diet and how much the user exercises.
List of Ingredients
Conjugated Linoleic Acid is the only ingredient we found.
Tonalin CLA is a diet product that can be used along with a healthy diet and regular exercise in order to reduce unwanted body fat. This product endeavors to prevent fat absorption and improve lean muscle mass. The primary ingredient found in Tonalin CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid, which often comes from safflower oil. This product appears to be marketed toward men and women who wish to lose excess weight. Tonalin CLA can be purchased in most drugstores, nutritional stores and online. Tonalin CLA does not aim to suppress hunger, boost the dieter’s metabolism or burn calories faster.
- Tonalin CLA can be conveniently purchased in many stores and online.
- Tonalin CLA is Ephedra-free.
- Tonalin CLA supports a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- The active component (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) of Tonalin CLA has been around for over 25 years.
- The official Tonalin CLA website does not appear to offer a money-back guarantee.
- Tonalin CLA does not assist with calorie burning or appetite suppression.
- Tonalin CLA may cause an upset stomach and diarrhea.
- Some ingredients found in Tonalin CLA may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Product may cause acne. (See reader comments.)
- The official website lacks free trial samples of Tonalin CLA.
Tonalin CLA offers an interesting take on getting rid of unwanted body fat. The notion of taking a supplement that aids with the reduction of fat absorption may sound appealing to some dieters. On the other hand, it would be nice to see more substantial clinical evidence backing Tonalin CLA. Furthermore, Tonalin CLA may be more appealing if the official website offered a money-back guarantee, or at least a free trial of the diet product.