What You Should Know
Tone ‘n Tighten sounds like a weight loss supplement, because it uses one of the familiar phrases that many weight loss products use to advertise. It claims to help a person lose extra body fat, boost metabolism, and get rid of cellulite, but this product appears to be more of a detoxification supplement when the ingredients are evaluated.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin B6, Inositol, Calcium, Damiana leaf, Unva Ursi leaf, Chromium Picolinate, Betaine, Cayenne, Choline Complex, Carinite Complex, Choline citrate, betaine hydrochloride, inositol monophosphate, calcium phosphate, L-carnitine, gelatin, magnesium stearate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and stearic acid. Yeast free.
These ingredients are mostly laxatives and diuretics that will cleanse the digestive tract.
Two to four pills should be taken a day with water, either a half hour before working out or, on non-workout days, a half hour before lunch.
Tone ‘n Tighten is available at many online retailers. A bottle of 120 capsules could be purchased for as little as $10. This product is also available in a shake mix form, which retails for around $25 for a 1.75 lb container.
- This product is very inexpensive.
- Tone ‘n Tighten is designed specifically to fit the needs of women.
- The very low price of this product calls its effectiveness into question. A product that costs so little to produce that companies can afford to sell it so cheaply is likely full of many ineffective filler ingredients.
- The fact that this product is called Tone ‘n Tighten and yet does not actually contain ingredients that are likely to suppress the appetite or burn fat is a false advertising technique.
- This product makes very high claims about its weight loss abilities and yet does not have much to back it up in the form of testimonials, online reviews from satisfied customers, or scientific studies.
- Since this product will be most effective at cleansing the digestive tract, any weight that is lost will be water weight and it will most likely quickly return after this product is discontinued.
- If this product is truly a detox product, information should be given about how long to take this product before stopping.
- This product tries to be the solution to too many problems, so it most likely does none of them with any success.
Because of a lack of information about the effectiveness of ingredients and instructions for taking this supplement as well as an abundance of claims that are likely untrue, people who desire to shed a few extra pounds should not take Tone ‘n Tighten to lose weight, but instead should look elsewhere for a product that is more honest and up front in its advertising approach.