Total Body RAPID Detox Review
What You Should Know
Total Body Rapid Detox is a 7-day metabolic jumpstart program that is meant as a way to get the user started on a diet program. It is not a full diet in and of itself, but it is meant to give you the starting jump you need to start along a diet program.
The process used in this supplement is meant to first detoxify your system, capture the toxins, and then eliminate them. This supplement is not meant to bring about weight loss by itself; it is meant to help your body maintain itself.
List of Ingredients
This diet has three steps, and each step has a different supplement. Listed below are the ingredients in the supplements.
Supplement 1: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Proprietary Blend (Betaine Hydrochloride, L-Glycine, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, N-Acetyl-Cysteine). Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend (Milk Thistle Seed; Burdock Root, Dandelion Leaf; Dandelion Root, Fenugreek Seed, Garlic Bulb; Mullein Leaf, Oatstraw; Oregano Leaf; Stinging Nettle Leaf; Turmeric Root; Bamboo Leaf Extract (70% Silica), Natural Chlorophyll.
Supplement 2: ingredients not available.
Supplement 3: Magnesium, Proprietary Blend (Cape Aloe Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark).
Total Body Rapid Detox features a series of supplements that are used each day in a seven day period. Each supplement has its own purpose and effect, and they are meant to help purge your system so that you have a clean slate to start from on your diet.
- As a first step, Total Body Rapid Detox can help you get off on the right foot.
- This is a natural supplement.
- Some users report that, by cleansing their system, this supplement helps them feel younger.
- While this supplement may function well as a first step, it is not a full dieting program.
- In order to cleanse your system, this supplement includes some laxative ingredients.
- Total Body Rapid Detox is not meant to be taken with an exercise program. In fact, such a program is warned against.
- This drug is intended only for the seven day period. Extended use can be dangerous.
- As with any drug, Total Body Rapid Detox can be dangerous if the user overdoses.
Total Body Rapid Detox might help you get your dieting program started, but if you are looking for a miracle pill, this is not what you are looking for. Unless you are ready to put in the time and extra effort necessary to continue the diet, you should look somewhere else for a weight supplement.