What You Should Know
Total Cleanse is an herbal supplement created by Genesis Today. This supplement contains over 40 natural ingredients and is meant to help you cleanse your body naturally in two weeks. It is intended to help you become generally more health, not just to lose weight, but it does have weight loss as one of its more important purposes.
Total Cleanse aims to be a powerful, yet non-habit forming, alternative to other detox systems on the market. It is also completely natural. Listed below are the ingredients, as well as descriptions of the product.
List of Ingredients
The Total Cleanse system has two supplements for the two parts of its program.
Supplement 1: Calcium (as calcium carbonate), Genesis Today Proprietary Blend (Alfalfa Leaf, Burdock Root, Fennel seed, Dandelion root, Gentian root, Hawthorn berry, Red Clover (flower), Mullein herb (leaf), Plantain leaf, Uva Ursi leaf, Wasabi extract (Wasabi japonica) (seed), Yarrow (aerial parts), Yellow Dock (root), Black Cohosh (root), Fenugreek seed, Elderberry fruit, Pau d’Arco bark, Ginger root, Licorice root, Horsetail (whole plant), Chickweed herb (aerial parts), Echinacea Angustifolia (whole plant), Irish Moss (whole plant), Milk Thistle seed extract, Kelp, Marshmallow root, Safflower (oil), Slippery Elm (bark), Piper Longum (fruit), and Cayenne Pepper (fruit).
Supplement 2: Calcium (as calcium carbonate), Genesis Today Proprietary Blend (Cascara Sagrada (bark), Psyllium (husks), Fennel (seed), Alfalfa (leaf), Ginger root, Licorice (root), Wasabi extract (Wasabi Japonica) (seed), Centaury (root), Clove powder (dried buds), Cayenne pepper (fruit), Gentian root, Piper Lingum (fruit), Red Raspberry (leaf), and Slippery Elm (bark).
The main features of this product are that it is all-natural and that it is intended to be non-habit forming. According to some reviews however, the second of these purposes has questionable success.
- This supplement is all-natural.
- Total Cleanse is realistic in its aims, as it only seeks to help your body help itself.
- Not only is this supplement intended to help with weight loss, but it also produces other benefits by cleansing your system.
- According to several sources, although this supplement is meant to be non-habit forming, it can still be slightly addicting.
- One source says that people with blood pressure problems may want to avoid this supplement because it can raise your pressure.
- Among various online reviews, there have been very mixed results.
- The dosage for this supplement increases as you go, so the initial dose doesn’t give an accurate picture of how much you will need.
Total Cleanse is one supplement that seems to promise the world, and fails to deliver the kind of results it seems reasonable to expect given the advertisement. This supplement seems to work for some people, but for others the complications are not worth whatever success the supplement might have. Be sure to see your doctor before attempting to use Total Cleanse.