What You Should Know
Trikatu is marketed as a weight loss supplement that will increase the metabolism and balance blood sugar to help suppress the appetite. This supplement also claims that it contains a variety of health benefits such as improving gastric function and lowering high cholesterol. This product claims that it can be used by any adult regardless of gender, age or fitness level. Those taking Trikatu are instructed to take one or two capsules with a full glass of water with the two largest meals of their day. This product retails for $13.95 for approximately a one month supply.
There does not seem to be an official website for Trikatu. There does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee with this product and there are no user testimonials posted for it either. No prescription is needed to obtain Trikatu because it is sold as a nutritional supplement.
List of Ingredients
Ginger, Black Pepper, Indian Long Pepper, Dried Water Extract, 100% Kosher Vcaps, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate and Dicalcium Phosphate.
Trikatu (ginger, black pepper, Indian long pepper and dried water extract) claims to aid in the treatment of edema, obesity, cough, poor digestion, congestion, high cholesterol, slow metabolism, underactive thyroid and high triglycerides. Trikato also claims to be an effective anti-mucus as well as improve respiratory function and gastric function.
- Trikatu claims not to contain any stimulants.
- This product does contains some herbs and organic ingredients which may be good for overall health.
- Trikatu does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- There is no official website for this product.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee available with this product.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Trikatu.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Trikatu does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed metabolism increasing, appetite suppressing and blood sugar balancing weight loss supplements available today. Trikatu may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Trikatu is right for them.