Trim Energy By Healthy To Go! Review
What You Should Know
You can find energy drinks, pills, and supplements in most supermarkets across the country. Apparently this is quite the craze at this point. Many of these beverages and supplements are supposed to give you a jolt of energy, while providing you with antioxidants and vitamins. However, there are some products that are also claimed to assist with weight loss. This brings us to the product we will scrutinize in this review, which is Trim Energy by Healthy to Go packets.
- Green Tea Extract (45% EGCG)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract Decaffeinated
- Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract
- Naturally Occurring Caffeine from Green Tea Extract
- Vitafiber (Isomalto-Oligosaccharides Naturally Made from Non-GMO Corn and/or Potato Starch)
- Natural Flavor (Plant Based)
- Citric Acid
- Silica (as a flow agent)
- Rebiana (Pure Stevia Leaf Extract)
- Xanthan Gum
- Chromium (as polynicotinate)
Trim Energy by Healthy to Go is an interesting powder formula that is combined with a bottle of water, and then consumed. This product is meant to be consumed twice daily. The purpose of this packet formula is to reduce body fat, increase the metabolism, control stress levels, increase energy, and assist with bowel movements. It contains herbs, vitamins, plant extracts, and minerals to nourish the body.
Ashwagandha is found in Trim Energy by Healthy to Go, and is used in this formula to reduce stress levels. Fiber is incorporated to encourage regularity. Green Tea Extract is also found in this beverage, and may help boost the metabolism, while increasing energy levels. Chromium is included to help regulate blood sugar levels. Green Coffee Bean Extract is the other major ingredient, and is added to help reduce body fat. Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12 are provided in Trim Energy by Healthy to Go.
- User reviews for this supplement are found online.
- Trim Energy by Healthy to Go contains fiber to assist with regularity.
- This drink mix might help increase energy levels.
- One user complained about the taste of this beverage.
- A lot of caffeine is used in Trim Energy by Healthy to Go.
- Some dieters might prefer a more convenient pill or capsule formula.
- This product retails for $25.99, and you only receive 24 packets/doses.
There is obviously a high level of caffeine used in Trim Energy by Healthy to Go. This means that this product might increase energy levels to some degree, but it may also lead to certain side effects in the process. On the plus side, this beverage offers vitamins and fiber to assist the body. However, you must consider the cost ($25.99) of these packets, which will only last for 12 days when consumed as directed. This would get expensive very quickly.