Trim Slim Review
What You Should Know
Trim Slim is a weight loss program developed by ViSalus, a company with the motto “Life, Health, Prosperity.” The primary goal of this diet/weight reduction plan is to assist men and women with achieving a “healthier lifestyle.” This Trim Slim program involves three different supplements, which are the Vi-Shape pills, the Vi-Slim tablets and the Vi-Trim drinks. Trim Slim is claimed to increase energy levels, boost the user’s metabolism, suppress appetite and lower stress. This weight loss system is also known as the ViSalus Trim Slim Shape Program and sells for $150 through the official website.
Each of the three supplements involved with Trim Slim offer key ingredients. With the Vi-Shape pill, these are Soy Protein (supports lean muscle) and Fibersol (provides user with fiber), in the Vi-Slim tablets, these are Green Tea Extract (assists the metabolism), Yerba Mate (boosts metabolic rates) and Coleus Forskohli, and in the Vi-Trim drink, these are Chromium (suppresses appetite), Carnitine and Garcinia Cambogia (curbs hunger). Trim Slim supplements are stated to be free of GMOs. Real testimonials are not offered to support the Trim Slim program. In addition to assisting with weight loss, the Trim Slim supplements offer antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for daily maintenance and well-being. No fitness programs are mentioned on the official website.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Trim Slim is a weight loss program that involves three different supplements that are taken daily to potentially aid in the weight reduction process. These include the Vi-Shape pills, the Vi-Slim tablets and the Vi-Trim drinks. Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any clinical proof supporting the Trim Slim system at this time. Major key ingredients are specified on the website as Soy Protein, Fibersol, Green Tea Extract, Yerba Mate, Coleus Forskohli, Chromium, Carnitine and Garcinia Cambogia. Currently no free trial samples of Trim Slim are offered, nor is there a money-back guarantee.
- The Trim Slim supplement drinks offer soy protein and fiber, which are generally good for the body.
- The official website is presented in a professional manner.
- This weight loss program is suitable for men and women suffering from clinical obesity.
- The Trim Slim program is rather pricey at $150 for only 30 servings.
- Trim Slim involves three different dietary supplements, which may be a tad overwhelming for some dieters.
- All ingredients for the three supplements are not revealed on the official website.
- Success stories and/or before/after photos are not presented on the website.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee posted on the site for Trim Slim.
Although the Trim Slim program is presented in a fairly professional fashion, this doesn’t exactly make it a valid “doctor recommended” weight loss plan. Then there is the $150 cost. This is certainly going to be a bit high for some individuals. Especially when other modern dietary supplements can be acquired for as low as $20 or $30. It would clearly be beneficial to see some testimonials, full ingredient lists and clinical trials posted on the official website for peace of mind, if nothing else.