What You Should Know
TrimBlast is a diet pill designed to help your body burn fats and sugars and to encourage stamina and energy. It uses the protein collagen to increase muscle strength and help your overall appearance. It not only is supposed to help you lose weight, but it also is supposed to tone muscle and decrease wrinkling.
TrimBlast is sold by Total Lifestyle Complete, a company whose goal is to sell healthy lifestyle products. The company was founded by Tami Cooprider and James Henry, Jr. Both founders were not health-conscious until they reached their 40s, and then they began trying to lose weight and have a more healthy lifestyle. The company’s focus is to offer products that help people stay healthy and age gracefully. In addition to TrimBlast, their company sells several other supplements and an anti-wrinkle cream.
List of Ingredients
TrimBlast contains collagen, aloe vera, spirulina, green tea extract, goji, fo-ti, sweet tea vine, fructus mori, reishi mushroom, lotus leaf, hawthorn berry,alisma, and grape seed extract.
TrimBlast uses collagen, an important body protein, to strengthen muscles and improve overall appearance. Collagen is said to increase muscle strength and flexibility, protect joints from impact, and reduce skin wrinkling and sagging. The numerous herbal ingredients are claimed to have various effects. Reishi mushrooms have effects such as fighting hypertension, liver disease, and arthritis. Green tea extract should lower cholesterol, relieve headaches, and fight depression. Fo-ti is anti-aging and may increase fertility. Goji berries are supposed to increase longevity and contain carotenoids. Hawthorn berries reduce water retention, improve circulation, and strengthen the heart. Spirulina aids metabolism, helps the thyroid, and strengthens the immune system.
Users should take one pill a day with a glass of water, in the morning right before breakfast.
- Money-back guarantee if purchases are returned within 30 days.
- Caffeine-free, according to advertisements, but may just be low in caffeine since it does contain green tea and the website does not mention whether the tea is decaffeinated.
- Has a lack of before/after photos.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Does not highlight the importance of healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Price is expensive ($64.00 for one bottle; $189.00 for a recommended three-month supply).
- Lack of clinical research studies.
- May curb appetite without really leading to any weight loss.
TrimBlast does not stand out from other diet pills. It does not seem to have a lot of evidence that it really works. There are some testimonials on the website, but very few pictures. The product does not appear to be scientifically tested and has not gained FDA approval. Most reviews are negative, since the product has nothing to back its claims.