What You Should Know
Trimbolic is a drink mixture that contains dietary fibers and botanical extracts that are claimed to satisfy your appetite and support lean muscle tissue. It fights fat and cellulite by oxygenating the body so that the body can burn these more efficiently, and it absorbs fats and sugars in the intestines so that you can reduce your fat absorption if you cannot or will not cut fat out of your diet. The fiber helps to curb your appetite. The drink is also supposed to stabilize your blood sugar, which helps to curb sweets cravings.
Trimbolic is manufactured by Suddenly Slim. The company does not have a website with information about the company or its products.
List of Ingredients
The company will not disclose the ingredients in this product. Some marketers’ websites may have ingredient lists.
Trimbolic comes in two flavors, lemon or peach. If the flavor is getting old, it can be mixed with Crystal Light. If you don’t like how thick it is, you can add ice to your drink to keep it from thickening. It should be drunk 20 minutes before eating a meal that will be high in fats or sugars. It is supposed to absorb up to 75% of these fats and sugars. If you want to lose weight faster, you can drink a double dose first thing in the morning, then drink a dose 20 minutes before every meal, and drink it as a snack when you get hungry. Most people drink 3 or 4 doses a day, but you can drink more and may lose weight faster the more you drink. It should be drunk once per day after you reach your weight goal.
- Claims to have a great taste.
- Low in calories: 30 per serving.
- Has no official website for users to research the product.
- Has no scientific testing to back its claims of effectiveness.
- Has a lack of before/after photos.
- Has no money-back guarantee.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Does not disclose the list of ingredients, making it impossible to determine before purchase if they are scientifically effective or safe for an individual user who may react to the ingredients.
- Does not highlight the importance of healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Expensive price: on an average website, this product can be purchased for $29.95 per can, with 30 servings per can, about $1 per serving. If you are drinking 3 or more servings a day, that’s at least $90 in a one-month try.
There is not enough information from the manufacturer to recommend Trimbolic. Without a list of ingredients from the company, it is difficult to determine whether the product is effective and what would make it so. There is also not any research or scientific testing to prove the product’s safety or effectiveness.