What You Should Know
Trimcaps are marketed as a thermogenic weight loss and weight management supplement. This product also claims that it can increase energy as well as be used as a weight management supplement. Trimcaps seem to be targeted at women, but it claims that it can be used by any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level. This product retails for $53.00 per bottle and a bottle contains approximately a one month supply. Those using Trimcaps are instructed to take one capsule with a full glass of water with breakfast on the first day and two capsules with a full glass of water the second day. On the third day users are supposed to take two capsules with a full glass of water on the third day as well as one capsule with a full glass of water with lunch and they should continue this dosing schedule. Users are warned that they must consume at least two liters of water per day while taking Trimcaps.
The Trimcaps website does post the ingredients and it also states the indication of each ingredient. The website does not have any user testimonials posted and there does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee either. Those who wish to use Trimcaps can do so without a prescription because this product is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Guarana Seed Extract, Yerba Mate Extract, Oolong Tea Extract, Wakama, Chlorophyll (from chlorella pyrenoidosa), Sage Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Cyan Algae, Cacao Beans Extract, L-Tyrosine, Fermented Sage Leaf, Chlorophyll (as chlorophyll copper complex), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Calcium Phosphate.
Trimcaps contains Guarana Seed Extract and Yerba Mate and these ingredients are said to increase energy and promote thermogenesis. The ingredient Cacao Beans Extract is said to relax the muscles and have a calming effect on the mind. The ingredients Oolong Tea Extract and Sage Leaf Extract are said to aid in healthy digestion as well as increase energy. The ingredients Chlorophyll and Cyan Algae are said to cleanse the body and promote a healthy immune system.
- The Trimcaps website does contain ingredient information.
- There are some usage warnings for this product are posted on the website.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Trimcaps.
- There does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee with this product.
- Trimcaps are expensive when compared to similar products.
- There is no proven appetite suppressant in this product.
- Trimcaps contains several stimulants and caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine and stimulants should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated heart rate, muscle tremors, increased blood presure and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Trimcaps.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- The dosage instructions for Trimcaps is complex and difficult.
Trimcaps does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed fat burning and energy increasing weight loss supplements available today. Trimcaps may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Trimcaps is right for them.