TrimSpa X Weight Loss Review
What You Should Know
There is always a new weight loss pill claiming to be the best diet product available. However, you need to take these claims with a grain of salt. Just because a weight loss supplement is new does not mean it is the best thing out there. One product that just emerged is TrimSpa X Weight Loss softgels. More than likely you have heard of TrimSpa diet products. After all, they are sold in drugstores and supercenters, and are even advertised on television. As for TrimSpa X Weight Loss, it sells for $34.99 (30 softgels), and it is made in the USA.
- Chromium as Chromium Polynicotinate 200mcg
- Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium Extract (Fruit) (Standardized to 50% as p-synephrine) 125mg
- PhosphoLean N-Oleoyl-PE and EGCG 100mg
- Green Coffee Bean Extract Standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acid 100mg
- Vegetable Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- FD&C Red #40
- FD&C Blue #1
TrimSpa X Weight Loss is advertised as a weight management system. More specifically, the next generation of these supplements. According to the box, this diet pill will help you “be envied.” You are directed to take two softgels every five or six hours, along with eight ounces of water. A healthy diet plan and regular exercise are encouraged with TrimSpa X Weight Loss.
There are four key ingredients found in this weight loss supplement. One of them is Chromium, which helps regulate blood sugar levels and control insulin levels. PhosphoLean is also found in this product, and it helps with appetite control. Green Coffee Bean Extract is included to help with fat reduction, and it contains Chlorogenic Acid. The final key ingredient in TrimSpa X Weight Loss is Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium Extract. It contains Synephrine to help boost the metabolism.
- This weight loss supplement may help suppress your appetite.
- TrimSpa X Weight Loss is conveniently available online.
- This diet pill contains artificial colors/dyes, which is unhealthy.
- The Synephrine in this supplement mimics the effects of Ephedra.
- You may experience side effects when using TrimSpa X Weight Loss.
- No customer testimonials were found to support this diet pill.
At this point, there is not much information provided on TrimSpa X Weight Loss softgels. First of all, this supplement has not been out very long, and no customer reviews were found online. Secondly, there is no clinical research found pertaining to this diet pill in particular. While the four key ingredients are addressed on dealer websites, not a great deal of information is provided. You should notice that TrimSpa X Weight Loss contains Synephrine, which mimics Ephedra. This means that this weight loss supplement could lead to similar side effects.