What You Should Know
TRR Enterprises, Inc. manufactures Inner Health Sole Pads. These sole pads are supposed to prevent aging that begins with your feet. They are gold patches made with organic cotton and are filled with natural herbs. Supposedly they absorb small amount of body fluid during sleep and give natural relief to stress and aging problems.
According to TRR Enterprises, Inc., bamboo and wood vinegar can uplift the mind and body. The Inner Health Sole Pads contain this bamboo /wood vinegar, tourmaline, Eleuthorococcus senticosus, and other botanical products. They were developed by Japanese research doctors Matsushita and Itsuko.
List of Ingredients
TRR Enterprises, Inc. Inner Health Sole Pads contain Tourmaline, Bamboo Vinegar, Achyranthis Root, Red Peony Root, Siberian Ginseng, Artemisia Iwayomogi, Caragana Sinica, and Platycodon Grandiflorum.
The TRR Enterprises, Inc. Inner Health Sole Pad is applied much like a bandage to any area of the sole of the foot that the user wants to cleanse. It should be applied before sleep and removed first thing in the morning. It will be colored from absorbing fluids and may be gray, brown, green, or black. If the original white color has not changed, it can be re-used. After it is removed, the foot should be washed of any remaining fluids. It may take a few days before the pads begin to change color. After they do, it may take a month or longer before they become drier and lighter. When they do become drier and lighter, they can be used just twice a week instead of daily.
The pads should be applied following a map of the foot, which shows certain areas that are supposedly connected to certain organs. They can also be applied two at a time: one to the foot and one to or near an affected area of the body.
- Simple to use.
- Does not even claim to / is not supposed to help you lose weight.
- Has a lack of before/after photos.
- Has no money-back guarantee.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Does not highlight the importance of healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Should be kept away from infants.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- Should not be used if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Price is expensive; they can be found online on sale for about $30 for 30 pads, which amounts to at least a dollar per day. At the original price they would cost the user about $2 per day.
This product does not necessarily stand out above other Asian natural remedies. User reviews are good, but there is not any scientific research in the U.S. explaining what they pads do and whether or not they work and why. They were not developed for weight loss purposes and are not recommended if you are looking for something to help you lose weight.