Tummy Belt Review
What You Should Know
Tummy Belt is an instant slimming body wrap, which doubles as an ab belt to help you make your exercise up to four times more effective than doing the exercise without the belt. If you are looking for something to help you look instantly slimmer while also helping you look better over the long term while you workout, read this review to see how it works.
List of Ingredients
Tummy Belt is available for two payments of $19.99, currently on sale down from three payments of $19.99. The belt wraps around the midsection to instantly shave inches away from your body so you can look and feel better in your clothes. If you enjoy exercising, or are using exercise to promote weight loss, the tightness of the belt can double to make your workouts even more effective. The system also comes with a thermal activator cream you can wear under the belt that claims to help you melt fat away with no additional help required. We do not know what is in the cream, but we do know the body responds differently to ingredients absorbed through the skin than through the bloodstream when taken orally. Without more information about the cream itself, we cannot comment on how effective it would be. The company says that while the slimming effect will appear instantly with the wrap, fat loss typically does not begin until the end of the first week.
- Tummy Belt provides an instant slimming effect, as well as a way to increase your exercise efforts.
- At the time of this review, the Tummy Belt is on sale for $39.98.
- Tummy Belt will not help you lose weight unless you make the necessary lifestyle changes.
- The customer reviews do not seem genuine.
- Though there is a money back guarantee, we are not sure how well they hold their end of the bargain.
- This is an expensive investment for many people at either $40 or $60, depending on the promotion going on when you make the purchase.
Tummy Belt is a good quick solution for those who need to look slimmer for an occasion that is not far away. This is designed for people who do not have time to lose all the weight they want to before they want to look better in their clothes. However, it is not a substitute for real weight loss, diet and exercise. If you want to lose weight for the long term, you should follow a reduced calorie balanced diet and exercise regularly using both strength training and cardio workouts. To boost your overall effort, consider adding a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains either an appetite suppressant or a fat burner.