Turbo Jam Review
What You Should Know
Turbo Jam is a weight loss system that involves regular exercise routines. This fitness program was developed by one Chalene Johnson and the program is sold on the official Beach Body website (founded in 1998). Turbo Jam comes in the form of six DVDs, which are intended to be viewed at home. Turbo Jam incorporates body sculpting, kickboxing and dance workouts. The official Turbo Jam website states that a university study revealed that Turbo Jam users “burnt 1000 calories in one hour of exercise.” This product sells for three payments of $19.95 via the official website. A 30-day money-back guarantee is offered.
The Turbo Jam DVDs are entitled “Learn & Burn” (contains signature “Elite 11″ moves), “Turbo Sculpt” (tighten and tone session), “20 Minute Workout” (full body workout), “Cardio Party” (a turbo-charged “dance fest”) and “Ab Jam” (ab routine). Additional items that come with Turbo Jam are Elite 11 flash cards, 24/7 online support, the Turbo Results step-by-step guidebook, turbo sculpting gloves, the “Punch, Kick and Jam” DVD and the turbo slim rapid results program. Turbo Jam is claimed to be the “#1 Fitness Program on TV.” There are success stories posted on the official website. There is also a sample video clip of Turbo Jam in action available on the official Beach Body website.
Turbo Jam is a video-fitness program for both men and women that aims to assist with weight loss through repetitive exercise routines. This program consists of seven DVDs total, which are entitled “Learn & Burn,” “Punch, Kick and Jam,” “Turbo Sculpt,” “Rapid Results Program,” “20 Minute Workout,” “Cardio Party” and “Ab Jam.” Turbo Jam is claimed to assist with weight reduction and muscle toning. Obviously, like an video-based exercise program, users need to be comfortable with watching the videos and preforming the exercises in order to see any results. This program sells through the official Beach Body website for three installments of $19.95. The official website states that Turbo Jam should not be started without consulting a physician first. Turbo Jam does not involve taking supplements.
- The Turbo Jam fitness program involves regular exercise routines.
- There is a program demo available on the official website.
- Turbo Jam can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- The official website states that Turbo Jam should not be started without a consultation with a physician.
- There are no fat burning supplements offered with the Turbo Jam weight reduction program.
- Turbo Jam involves a fairly significant lifestyle change in regards to regular exercise regimes.
- The official Turbo Jam website is set up more like a massive ad or infomercial than an information source.
- If you haven’t seen success following exercise programs in the past, Turbo Jam alone may not have much different to offer you.
Overall, Turbo Jam comes across as a somewhat unique and interesting weight loss program. However, it would certainly be nice for some dieters to have an appetite suppressant or fat burner of some sort to assist with the weight loss process. Furthermore, some individuals may not care for the lifestyle change involved with a weight loss product like Turbo Jam. If you already lead an active lifestyle, this product could offer a novel change of routine, but if your weight concerns are food-related, you may want to look into a diet supplement of some sort.