Ultimate Green Tea Review
What You Should Know
Ultimate Green Tea is just one of the many green tea supplements produced that claims to be able to help you lose body fat and increase energy levels. What, if anything makes this supplement better than the others out there? Read this review to find out.
List of Ingredients
Ultimate Green Tea contains green tea extracts.
Ultimate Green Tea contains green tea extracts, which are thought to be able to help you lose weight due to the antioxidants helping to suppress your appetite and the naturally occurign caffeine acticing as a fat burner to help your metabolism work faster. Depending on the extraction method used, a good bit of the nutritional value of the green tea could be destroyed, making it far less effective than actual green tea. There are several negative remarks about this particular brand of green tea, and it appears to no longer be available. We are not sure why this supplement went off the market, and we do not believe it should speak negatively against all green tea supplements, as green tea is a healthy option for you. It will not produce weight loss on its own as suggested by this supplement, but could help you as part of a healthy diet. We do not like that are no dietary or exercise recommendations to accompany the supplement.
- Ultimate Green Tea is made using green tea.
- Green tea is known to have various health benefits because of the high concentration of antioxidants it contains.
- Ultimate Green Tea does not appear to be available on the market anymore.
- This brand of green tea has some negative customer reviews.
- Green tea contains caffeine, which is known to produce negative side effects.
- The potential negative side effects are not mentioned on the product website.
- There is no mention of diet and exercise with this product.
- There is no clinical proof to support that this product works.
- There is no maintenance plan to help keep weight off.
- Extracts are known to be less effective than the whole ingredient.
Ultimate Green Tea is not a green tea supplement we recommend. There are several others out there that not only are still available on the market, but are higher in quality. Green tea may help you lose weight, but it will not do it alone. You should be drinking green tea as part of a balanced diet, and you should engage in a regular exercise routine multiple times a week for at least 30 minutes. If you are looking for a way to boost youe weight loss efforts beyond just drinking green tea, you should look for a clinically proven safe and effective fat burner or appetite suppressant you can use with the diet, green tea, and exercise.