Ultimate New York Body Plan Review
What You Should Know
The Ultimate New York Body Plan is a book written by David Kirsch, a man who worked on the hit TV show from ABC, Extreme Makeover. He wrote the book to give the same advice he gives celebrities to the “average Joe” who wants to know who the celebs manage to do it. His book is a two week long “blitz” program that addresses both diet and exercise. Think you can handle a 14 day hardcore program like this one? Read on to see what we think before you give it a try.
List of Ingredients
The Ultimate New York Body Plan starts with a fitness test to determine your fitness level. If you are not fit enough to start the program right away, there is a pre-program that will help you pass the test and get ready for the two weeks. The book contains a meal plan for the duration of the program so you can spend more time making sure the program is going to work for you, and less time worrying about what to eat at any point in the day. He introduces what he calls an ABCDEF approach to dieting to help people remember the foods and drinks they should not be using, such as: alcohol, bread, dairy, and fruit.
- >The Ultimate New York Body Plan was developed by a trusted celebrity fitness and nutrition advisor.
- There is a very thorough test to determine your fitness level at the start of the book.
- The Ultimate New York Body Plan is just a book, so you will have to take time to read it and apply the information you learn to your lifestyle.
- This book promotes the use of protein shakes which can quickly become expensive for a lot of people.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are mixed customer reviews.
- This diet is highly restrictive.
The Ultimate New York Body Plan may help you reach your weight loss goals, but it is a short program in the grand scheme of things. You will have to work hard for two weeks if you want to be able to stick to it and see results, and then you will have to rely on your own experience and knowledge to maintain the results after the two week blitz program is over. To lose weight, you should eat a diet of around 1500 to 1800 calories per day, depending on how much weight and how quickly you want to lose. Those who are physical active may need more. Your calories should come from whole grain, produce, and lean protein, not junk food. You should also exercise, and consider taking a clinically proven weight loss supplement, such as a fat burner or appetite suppressant.