UltraSlim XS Review
What You Should Know
UltraSlim XS is a weight loss supplement that claims to be able to help you lose up to 10 pounds in 10 days, but also says that every individual is different, and you should not expect to lose more than one to two pounds per week, while also following a balanced diet and regular exercise routine. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement, take a look at this one to see if it is for you.
List of Ingredients
UltraSlim XS contains the following ingredients: Green Tea, Super Citrimax, Colostrum, wheat, iodine, ChromeMate, Ginseng Root Extract, B vitamins and Folic Acid. Other ingredients may also be included in the formula not listed on the website or on the product labeling.
UltraSlim XS has a very long list of ingredients, where most are vitamins and minerals. Green tea is a commonly used ingredient in many weight loss supplements because it is thought to help boost the metabolism. Super Citrimax is one of the lesser seen ingredients but it is thought to help your appetite, increase fat burning, improve your mood, and improve the quality of your sleep. Colostrum is milk secreted from mammals within a few days of giving birth and is thought to have various health benefits. ChromeMate is a chromium complex that is thought to help reduce cravings by keeping blood sugar levels stable. The vitamins and minerals in the formula are included to help support your overall health while taking this supplement.
- The UltraSlim XS formula contains vitamins and minerals in addition to the fat burning and appetite suppressing ingredients.
- UltraSlim XS claims to present a 30 day free trial, but has charged customer credit cards after 14 days.
- Many customers report terrible customer service and difficulty canceling orders.
- There have been reports of charges for this product from consumers who never placed an order.
- This is an expensive supplement at $59.95 for a one month supply.
- The free trial requires enrollment in an automatic shipment program.
- This product is not approved by the FDA.
- This product contains caffeine which may produce negative side effects.
- If you have an allergy to wheat or iodine, you should not take this product as it could cause an allergic reaction.
UltraSlim XS is likely a product you should stay away from. No matter whether or not the ingredients in the formula are known to produce results, any company with shady business practices is one that does not have its consumers in mind. A 30 day trial should be just that, not a 14 day trial. You should be able to confidently and completely cancel your membership in the program, without having to worry about whether or not you are going to continue to be charged.