What You Should Know
Those who have conceived the Vacustep program tell us that it is a vacuum-based training program that directly activates blood circulation in common problem areas such as the hips, buttocks, stomach and thighs. They say that when using this vacuum training program you will experience a decrease in the amount of fatty tissues in the areas where fatty deposits are most persistent. An Elliptical Trainer makes up part of the Vacustep programme. The manufacturers tell us that the purpose of Vacustep is to exercise the lower part of the body. They claim that using the Elliptical Trainer when exercising the lower part of the body stimulates the fat burning process in other areas. Essentially, Vacustep uses the traditional motion of vacuuming as the basis for a simple step exercise routine.
There are no ingredients applicable since Vacustep is an exercise training program.
There is an official website for the Vacustep program. The website tells us that the programme can be accessed in gyms and studios in the USA, Europe and Canada. There is also a search engine on the official website that allows you to find the nearest studio where you can access this program. They say that the combined effect of the elliptical training and the vacuum therapy is to increase metabolism, which promotes fat burning and reduces cellulite in the common problem areas of the thighs and butt.
Those behind the program say that you will also experience a particular loss of weight and fat around the stomach and hip areas of your body. Of course if you access the Vacustep programme in a studio or gym, the price will vary according to the gym and also the country and city where it is based. If you would like to purchase the Vacustep for home use then it will cost you on average about $20,000. Details of how to purchase the Vacustep for home or individual use are also available on the official website.
- There is an official website for the Vacustep Program.
- You can purchase a version of the Vacustep Program for individual or home use.
- The official website gives contact details for customer enquiries.
- If you want to buy the Vacustep program for home or individual use it is extremely expensive.
- There do not seem to have been any controlled, standardized tests carried out on the viability of the Vacustep program.
- Not all users may be capable of or interested in performing intense exercise steps.
- Scheduling time at Vacustep facilities could become complicated, especially for those with a busy schedule.
- Details of this exercise routine are vague on the official program website.
Although there is an official website to support the Vacustep program, it does seem to lack numerous details on how it actually works, and how it should be used. Many people looking to lose weight could see better results with a simple oral supplement that has been scientifically formulated to facilitate weight loss.