What You Should Know
The Valeo Ab Wheel is a piece of exercise equipment that claims to be able to workout your abs and various other muscles in your body. There are many ab exercise equipment pieces on the market today, many of them offering nothing substantial to customers, just there to cash in on the hype of the public wanting stronger, sexier looking abs. If you are considering purchasing this product, we encourage you to read this review before deciding whether or not to go out and buy it to help you reach your fitness goals. Valeo itself is a company that produces several different fitness products, its first one an ab belt back in 1988. The company has built a trustworthy reputation, but is the product going to be able to live up to its claims?
List of Ingredients
The Valeo Ab Wheel is two non-skid wheels placed next to each other, in the middle, with a handle attached to each side. The handles are meant for the user to hold while using his or her arms to push the wheel back and forth across the floor, while positioned on all fours. This back and forth motion will work the shoulders, arms, back, and ab muscles, all at once. At the time of this review, the product was listed on Amazon.com for $11.47 or $2.16 (16% off) the original price of $13.63, plus shipping and handling. The product is also eligible for free super saver shipping on orders over $25. Prices as well as shipping and handling costs will vary based on merchant and delivery location. There are several other products like it also recommend by Amazon.
- The Valeo Ab Wheel is available from a variety of merchants online and off.
- This product is reasonable priced at around $20.
- The Valeo Ab Wheel is not the only product of its kinda available on the market today.
- This product has mixed reviews. Some people say it is a killer workout, while others say the product is a waste of time, effort, and money.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee for this product, based on merchant policy.
- This does not address diet and nutrition.
- This product will not provide an effective lower body workout.
The Valeo Ab Wheel could be a good investment as part of your home gym and regular workout routine, if you have something else you can use to workout your lower body. This machine does not focus on anything with the lower body, and training with it only could lead to over strengthen one area of the body. If you want to use this to lose weight, you should also follow a balanced diet and consider using a proven weight loss supplement.