What You Should Know
Vaporize is a dietary supplement suited for men and women who desire assistance with weight loss. This product is manufactured by Man Inc. and sells via the official website for $24.95 for 90 caplets. Vaporize is claimed to reduce body fat, assist with cholesterol levels, offer anti-inflammatory benefits and assist with kidney and liver function, while also preventing fat storage within the body. There are no customer testimonials posted on the official website for Vaporize caplets. The official website states that all Man products come with a 100% money-back guarantee. There are no free trial samples of Vaporize offered at this time.
The primary active ingredients offered in Vaporize are Sesamin Lignans and Big-Fish (omega-3 fish oil matrix). Vaporize is directed to be taken 2-3 times daily with water (1 or 2 caplets depending on body mass). A specific diet plan and fitness regimen are not mentioned on the official website. Vaporize is claimed to offer “powerful anti-oxidant properties” and assist the user’s heart. Those who have allergies to fish should not take Vaporize supplements. There do not appear to be any specific warnings presented on the official website pertaining to Vaporize. Man Inc. supplements are primarily geared toward bodybuilders, not those simply looking to lose extra pounds.
List of Ingredients
Sesamin Lignans, Big-Fish (omega-3 fish oil matrix), Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6 and FD&C Blue #1.
Vaporize is a weight reduction drug that is marketed toward both women and men. This supplement endeavors to reduce body fat, assist with cholesterol levels, offer anti-inflammatory benefits and assist the kidneys and liver, while also preventing fat storage within the body. The key components incorporated into Vaporize are Sesamin Lignans and Big-Fish (omega-3 fish oil matrix). There doesn’t appear to be any substantial clinical evidence offered on the official website to support the claimed effectiveness of Vaporize caplets. This diet product sells via the manufacturer’s website for $24.95.
- Vaporize supplements can be easily and conveniently acquired via the official website.
- Vaporize comes in an easy-to-manage caplet form.
- The official Man Inc. website offers a 100% money-back guarantee on Vaporize supplements.
- There are no customer testimonials presented on the official website for Vaporize caplets.
- Some ingredients found in Vaporize supplements may not be suitable for some individuals.
- No clinical data is offered on the official website to support the overall effectiveness of Vaporize caplets.
- There are no free trial samples of Vaporize caplets available through the official website.
- Vaporize supplements appear to be primarily geared toward bodybuilders, not those looking to lose weight for aesthetic or health related reasons.
Vaporize is marketed in a similar fashion to many other diet drugs that are available these days. Although the official website states that Vaporize supplements assist with cholesterol levels and offer anti-inflammatory benefits while also preventing fat storage within the body, it’s difficult to determine the success of these diet caplets since no clinical data is offered. Furthermore, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials presented on the official website, along with a free trial sample of Vaporize caplets for first-time users.