What You Should Know
Venevol is a supplement by Evolution Labs used to increase energy and promote fat loss. The product description is small and the claims are huge, which typically means the company is selling a marketing promotion not a proven weight loss supplement. The ingredient list supports our feeling that this supplement is based on common claims without clinical backing.
List of Ingredients
- Cocoa Extract
- Guarana Extract
- Maximowizia Chinensis Extract
- Phaseolus Vulgaris Extract
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Guggul Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract
- Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
- Propionyl-Carnitine Ethyl Ester
If you want to feel increased energy that leads to jitters, shakes and nausea, you found the right supplement. Venevol is a stimulant paired with a few common weight loss ingredients, some included to reduce the obvious spike in blood pressure that will come with taking this supplement. However, none of the ingredients are proven to have any effect on weight loss. Even the stimulants used are standardized for caffeine – a proven metabolism booster – but there is no caffeine listed on the product label.
There is also the clearly missing appetite suppressant. One of the worst problems with dieting is hunger. When a dieter eats less and blood glucose response is out of control, a fat burner is only going to increase that hunger. Theoretically, a dieter could exercise and take a fat burner and still gain weight.
- All the ingredients are listed online.
- The stimulants will likely increase heart rate and blood pressure.
- None of the ingredients in the formula will suppress hunger.
- Taking multiple stimulants at one time may increase blood pressure and heart rate.
- Could interfere with prescription medications.
- Should not be taken by people with heart disease and other medical conditions.
- May cause symptoms similar to heart attack.
Venevol is not a safe fat burner. The ingredient list is packed with stimulants designed to trick the heart into thinking the dieter is exercising. This process works, but only when the supplement is created with proven ingredients and taken as part of an exercise and healthy diet program. There is no mention of eating right or exercising in the product description and common proven ingredients are missing from the supplement.
Always talk to your physician before taking fat burners and stimulants. The inclusion of Tyrosine means this supplement will raise blood pressure. If you are taking medication to lower blood pressure this supplement may cause more harm than good.