What You Should Know
VigorBurn is a stimulant based fat burner. It is a product that is only advertised as effective for men, so women should not take this supplement. If you are looking for a safe and effective fat burner to help you reach your weight loss goals, read this review before you go out and buy yourself a bottle. You may be surprised at what you learn.
List of Ingredients
VigorBurn contains the following ingredients:
- Gymnema sylvestre
- Green tea
- Coleus forskohlii
- Piper nigrum
- Citrus aurantium
- Chromium polynicotinate
VigorBurn contains several ingredients, and many of them are clinically proven to be effective. Guarana is a stimulant that claims to be able to boost your energy levels, popular in Brazil. It claims, however, in this case, to be caffeine free, which in theory takes away the “energy boost.” Gymnema sylvestre is an ingredient thought to help control blood sugar levels to help diabetics, and to help people deal with cravings for sugar and carbs. Green tea is a source of antioxidants and naturally contains caffeine to boost energy levels and fat burning power. Coleus forskohlii is used as an appetite suppressant that will also help you build lean muscle mass. More muscle mass boosts the metabolism and makes it easier to burn fat. Piper nigrum is another name for black pepper extract. It is included in many formulas to help increase the bioavailability of other ingredients in the product. Citrus aurantium is a plant related to ephedra, thought to have the same energy and fat burning effects, without the harsh and dangerous side effects. Chromium polynicotinate is a form of chromium that is thought to help stabilize the blood sugar levels, which helps combat against cravings and may even act as an appetite suppressant.
- VigorBurn contains clinically proven ingredients.
- VigorBurn as a whole is not clinically proven.
- We cannot tell how much of each ingredient is in the formula, so we do not know if you are getting clinically proven amounts of the ingredients.
- We are not able to find an official website for this product.
- There is no diet or exercise advice to support this product.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- We are not sure if there is a money back guarantee or not.
- This product is advertised as for men only.
- This product is met with negative customer reviews.
VigorBurn could be hit or miss. With the number of red flags we see: no official ingredient list or website, negative reviews, and no money back guarantee advertised, we have reason to caution you against using this product. For it to be truly effective, it would need optimal amounts of these ingredients, and need to be used with diet and exercise.