Vioderm is a skin care product line intended to promote antiaging benefits. It acts as primarily a moisturizing agent, to keep the skin pliable and elastic. It acts by stimulating the natural production of collagen as well. Collagen is one of the natural substances produced by the body to aid in the health of the skin. The website cites statistics such as a 250% increase in collagen production, which is good. We still feel it best to take a closer look at Vioderm to see that the product can indeed perform as advertised. Many products, after all, make similar claims and are proven ineffective upon further research. Anyone seeking to use an antiaging product on the skin would do well to find out as much information as possible.
We could find no listing of full ingredients for Vioderm. This is not reassuring, because we feel full disclosure is the best business policy as far as customers are concerned. It’s important to always know what ingredients are present, as well as the effect other customers and tests have reported. We did find that many of the products created by Vioderm contain Matrixyl 3000 as a collagen stimulant. Some products use natural collagen, but it can be better to use both this and a collagen stimulant such as Matrixyl.
As for price, it is not listed for some of the products. This means, apparently, that purchase through the website is not possible at this time although affiliates likely sell it.
- The website does offer a free trial version of many of its products, which will enable customers to gauge the effect they will have before actually purchasing them fully.
- Matrixyl 3000, a key ingredient in collagen production stimulation is included.
- This is one of the several essential antiaging ingredients. Others that could be included to make this product better are hyaluronic acid and Argireline.
- The website has incomplete information. The complete lists of ingredients for many products are not present, as well as the prices. This can lead to confusion and apparent lack of willingness to divulge information
- Many Vioderm products are intended to be used in conjunction with one another, which makes people who are not satisfied with one product unable to use any product because it is not designed to work.
- Because of the above, the price would be increased from having to buy several products to receive the full benefits of one.
The Bottom Line
We are hesitant to recommend the use of a company’s products that cannot stand well on their own. Products should also be fully documented in their ingredients, testimonials should be posted and there should be prices listed for people curious about buying the Vioderm product line. The fact that free trials are offered is good.