Vita-Slim Vitamins Review
What You Should Know
Have you ever tried taking a supplement for weight loss? If the answer is no, then you may want to reconsider. After all, there are a number of weight loss supplement options to select from at this point, and some offer additional benefits. The product we will examine in this review is Vita-Slim Vitamins. This is brought to you by Jamieson Vitamins, and it is available online.
- Vitamin A (Acetate)
- Beta Carotene
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate (Folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium d-pantothenate)
- Calcium (Carbonate and Phosphate)
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide)
- Magnesium (Oxide)
- Copper (Sulphate)
- Chromium (Chromium Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Chelate)
- Potassium (Citrate)
- Green Tea Extract 113 mg (Camellia sinensis leaf) yielding: EGCG .68 mg; Caffeine 37.5 mg
- Modified Cellulose Gum
- Vegetable Stearic Acid
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Water Soluble Cellulose
- Titanium Dioxide
- Brazilian Palm Tree Wax
- Peppermint Oil
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
Vita-Slim Vitamins provide daily vitamins and minerals, while potentially assisting with weight management. When taking this formula, you should notice increased energy levels, a stronger immune system, and even healthier skin, hair, and eyes. This is a caplet formula that can be taken daily, and it is intended to enhance mental focus, improve digestive health, and assist the heart. It may also improve muscle function, aid the liver, and assist with tissue formation.
There is only one weight loss ingredient mentioned for Vita-Slim Vitamins, and it is Green Tea Extract. As you may know, Green Tea provides caffeine and antioxidants. This may help boost the metabolism, as well as energy levels. A number of vitamins and minerals are also found in this supplement, and aid with overall health and wellness. This product is not recommended for more than 12 weeks.
- You receive a number of vitamins and minerals from Vita-Slim Vitamins.
- This dietary supplement provides antioxidant protection.
- No user reviews or testimonials were found to support this product.
- Vita-Slim Vitamins are pretty much like a multivitamin.
- There does not appear to be a 100% satisfaction guarantee provided with this formula.
It is certainly nice to see that Vita-Slim Vitamins are loaded with vitamins and minerals. After all, these can be beneficial for overall health. Not to mention, this supplement provides antioxidants as well. Put simply, this product is comparable to a multivitamin you will find in the local supermarket or drugstore. While this product does contain Green Tea, there is really no proof that it encourages long-term fat loss. In the end, there are more promising diet pills available.