What You Should Know
Vitaminerals is a US-based company that has been in business since 1931. The company specializes in designing and selling minerals and supplements in order to improve overall health and wellbeing. The company is family-owned and -operated, with members holding pharmaceutical licenses. This, claims the company, means that it holds itself to higher standards in terms of product development and efficacy than other supplement manufacturers. The company has developed a range of products, including the pain-relieving Cryogel, a variety of health management products, and a wide range of vitamins and minerals.
List Of Ingredients
The ingredients of Vitaminerals products are not readily available from their website, however, the company does emphasize the natural nature of its products.
Vitaminerals offers a wide variety of different supplements and products designed to reduce pain or other ailments, and to improve overall health and well being. One major product is Cryogel, which is designed to reduce pain in individuals. Other products include supplements such as a Natural Herbal Compound, a B Complex Multivitamin Formula, a Herbal Diuretic, a Cognitive Formula, and a Stress formula.
- Vitaminerals products are developed by qualified individuals
- The company has a long history
- Vitamin supplements can help overcome deficiencies caused by poor or inadequate dietary intake
- The products are not specifically designed to promote weight loss
- There is little information available about the ingredients used in any of the products
- Despite the company’s claim that a high level of scientific rigor is used in testing products, no information about the efficacy of the products is readily available
- The products cannot be obtained directly from the developer’s website
Vitaminerals is a supplement developer that has produced a range of supplements designed to cater to a variety of needs. These include problems relating to joint pain and overall health, as well as issues in terms of dietary dysfunction or poor intake. The company makes claims in relation to its ability to develop high quality products with a degree of rigor that other companies cannot boast. However, little information regarding trials or testing is available about the company’s products. In addition, very little information in relation to ingredients or products used is available. Users should also note that Vitaminerals products are not specifically designed to promote weight loss, although they may help guard against poor dietary intake, and may have some physiological benefits to users. Taking a supplement in order to remedy a vitamin or mineral deficiency could result in improved energy and vitality levels, indirectly encouraging weight loss, or may encourage users to make improved dietary choices.