What You Should Know
Volu-Grow is a protein powder mix intended for those who want to increase their muscle mass during workouts for a leaner body, or for bodybuilders who need to kick it up a notch. This review takes a closer look at the ingredients to see if the can stand up to the product claims, and if the product is worth investing in.
List of Ingredients
Volu-Grow contains the following ingredients: Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Creatine Monohydrate, Waxy Maize Starch.
Magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium are vitamins and minerals the body needs to function correctly. Magnesium helps the liver to produce more glycogen into the blood stream for the muscles, which in turn is to enhance muscle growth. Phosphorus helps to increase energy for working out. Potassium is an electrolyte which helps the body efficiently absorb nutrients, clear waste, and improves muscle action. Creatine Monohydrate helps improve energy product for workouts of high intensity so you gain more muscle in shorter amounts of time. Waxy Maize Starch is the supposed star of this formula because it helps in loading the creatine, glycogen, and other nutrients into the muscle to give them the necessary fuel to grow and gain.
- This supplement contains proven ingredients known to help build muscle.
- This supplement is available from a variety of online retailers.
- Those who just want lose a few pounds do not necessarily want to work out all the time to increase muscle mass.
- There are no fat burners or appetite suppressants in this formula.
- We do not see any money back guarantee for this product.
- There are no free trials.
- There is only one flavor of this product, which does not provide variety for those who do not like the taste of traditional protein shakes.
- This protein shake, unlike some others on the market today is not ideal for meal replacement.
- No word on whether or not this product is safe for both men and women.
If you are a casual dieter looking for something to help you lose weight, this is not the best product for you. As this contains no fat burners or appetite suppressants, and is loaded with protein, it is better suited toward a body builder looking to increase muscle mass. Even those who are wanting to tone up their body most likely do not need to supplement with protein like this. If you want to lose just a few pounds, use a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant in clinically proven amounts. Use it alongside a balanced diet and consistent exercise regimen for the best weight loss results.