Vortex Burn Review
What You Should Know
Vortex Burn claims to do just what it sounds like – burn that body fat! This vitamin packed liquid cap is precisely filled in order to attack body fat from every angle. The manufacturers of Vortex Burn advertise that this weight loss pill raises your metabolism, reduces your appetite, and, they think, signals the body to burn more fat. You can purchase a bottle of 120 pills for $59.99. Because the manufacturers recommend that you take three liquid caps two times daily, this bottle would last you 20 days. This liquid cap is no cheap date.
List of Ingredients
Three pills (one dosage taken twice daily) contain the following: Caffeine Anhydrous 180mg , Svetol® (Fruit) 60mg, Cayenne (Fruit) 24mg, Ginger Extract (Root) 10.2mg, Garcinia (Fruit) 1.2mg, Magnolia Bark 0.6mg, Plantain (Leaf) 0.6mg, Green Tea (Leaf) 300mg, Advantra Z® Bitter Orange (Fruit) 150mg, Glucomannan (Root) 90mg, Evodia Extract (Fruit) 15mg, Methylphenylethylamine Tartrate 0.6mg, Gotu Kola (Root) 0.6mg, Raspberry Ketone 75mg, Grapefruit Extract (Seed) 67.2mg, Forskohlii Extract (Root) 15mg, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (Fruit) 6mg, Refined Sesame Oil, Gelatin, Purified Water, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Red #5.
Vortex Burn uses three tools to supposedly enable your body to lose weight: core body temperature, fat metabolism igniter, and norepinephrine response potentiator. The product claims that the combination of these three actions/tools hits the fat of your body from every angle. Manufacturers, while singing the praises of this product, fail to give any promises about how fast the drug works or how much weight you can lose. They also fail to provide any before/after pictures or a money back guarantee if you are not pleased with the product.
- The treatment is easy to take if you can swallow pills.
- Vortex Burn uses a lot of natural vitamins.
- This product can be ordered online.
- Trim Vitamin manufacturers do not specify how long it takes to lose the weight or how much weight this product can help you lose.
- There are no before/after photos.
- There is not a money back guarantee.
- Vortex Burn manufacturers do not promote a healthy lifestyle such as healthy eating and exercise.
- This product is expensive.
- This product is criticized by some reviews that it does not work.
- You must remember to take these pills twice daily and cannot take them within six hours of going to bed.
Vortex Burn does not seem to give hard-proof results. It would be a rather expensive gamble for you to try given that twenty days worth of pills will cost $59.99 with no money back guarantee. It does not give specifics at all about the rate of weight loss or even an indication as to how long you would have to take this product. Look for a product that promotes a healthy lifestyle rather than just trying to cover up and heal the problem. Take a weight loss vitamin that has promotions that solidly back it up and is less expensive. This product might work, but I would be hesitant to make any promises about it.