What You Should Know
Walk Away The Pounds is an exercise program on DVD or VHS. The program provides a 1 Mile walk, 2 Mile High Calorie Burn walk, or 3 Mile Super Fat Burning walk you can do from the comfort of your own home.
The Walk Away The Pounds workouts do not provide specific weight loss plans or dietary restrictions, but rather provides an easy, comfortable workout for beginners to do from their homes.
The Walk Away The Pounds workouts provide a “safe, easy and fun walking program” for anyone from beginner to even the most fit. There are workouts that range between 15 minutes for the 1 Mile Walk, 30 minutes for the 2 Mile Walk, and 45 minutes for the 3 Mile Walk, so the workouts can be fit into the busiest schedules. There are no limits to when you can walk with the programs as they are used indoors within the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- The Walk Away The Pounds workouts can be used any time of the day in the privacy of your own home.
- Walk Away The Pounds provides easy walks for beginners and fits into busy schedules by including a 15 minute, a 30 minute, and a 45 minute workout.
- The Walk Away The Pounds DVD’s and VHS tapes do not come with any of the extra items such as the weighted balls, the wrist weights, or even the resistance bands that you may need with some of the programs.
- The Walk Away The Pounds workouts are repetitive and eventually the consumer may lose interest in the program or simply build up a resistance to them and need to seek other program alternatives.
- Reviews from consumers are available and the more fit consumers tend to not find this product challenging enough for them.
Overall, this product is designed well and made to fit into the schedules of the super busy. The Walk Away The Pounds workouts are safe and easy and based on the reviews and customer testimonials. The general feel from the testimonials is one of efficacy. The DVD’s and VHS tapes are affordable priced between $12 and $20 based on the type of program the consumer chooses. The only downside to the Walk Away The Pounds programs are that some require hand weights, weighted balls, wrist weights, and sometimes resistance bands that need to be purchased separately and can become a little more costly depending on the type of product you need. We agree that other than the extra products, this program is good because it is more motivating for the obese and/or beginning exercisers.