What You Should Know
Weight Loss Formula Pi2 is a product that is promoted as a weight loss supplement. The producers of this product are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The name of the company was not listed, there was only a website name. In this review we will try and research the information that is provided to us so that we can possibly perform an assessment and see if there is any way that this product could be related to weight loss. Now we will take a look at the ingredients so we can see if the product contains anything that could be used as a weight loss supplement.
There is one active ingredient that has been found. The name of this ingredient is Slendesta. This ingredient is a Trademarked ingredient. Slendesta is a form of potato extract. The Slendesta contains a supplement that is called Proteinase Inhibitor II (hence the name Pi2). Pi2 is supposed to release a substance called Cholecystokinin or CKK. CKK is a type of peptide that increases in your body after you have eaten. It triggers the brain to tell you when you are full. So, if you ingest this product you may get the feeling that you are full and satisfied. This formula also appears to contain white tea extract and calcium just to give you that extra boost of nutrition and antioxidants.
Weight Loss Formula Pi2 comes in a chewable type form that claims to contain appetite suppressing ingredients. There may be questions like “Does this product really work?” Well, usually when something is trademarked or patented it has some sort of scientific evidence or clinical studies to back it up, but that is not the fact in all cases.
- This product does not contain caffeine.
- It may effectively help as an appetite suppressant.
- Appears to be fairly safe for most people.
- This product encourages a healthy diet and exercise.
- This product contains no ephedra, a potentially dangerous fat burning ingredient.
- Contains a trademarked ingredient.
- The product may be expensive.
- There is no type of risk free or money back guaranteed trials.
- Although it encourages a healthy diet, there are no tips to point you in the right direction.
There is very little evidence supporting the Slendesta ingredient. While the theory of feeling fuller is good, without scientific studies or proof that the product is effective it is hard to back the supplement. When choosing a weight loss supplement, the only good choice is one that is trusted, tested and provven effective.