What You Should Know
The Weight Loss Grail is an ebook diet program that claims to show you how you can lose weight without having to focus on counting carbs or calories. The book claims to be able to show you the key to permanent weight loss, or the Holy Grail, without limiting any of the foods you love. When any product makes claims that are too good to be true, we advise you to take a closer look at it through a review like this one before making the purchase.
List of Ingredients
The Weight Loss Grail lies in making sure that your body gets a key balance of vitamins and minerals to support the metabolism. The main claim of the program is that the lack of the nutrients throws the metabolism out whack to the point where even dieting and exercising makes weight loss difficult or even impossible. The book uses a method it calls Vitappetite to help your body replenish with nutrients that will help support the metabolism and help you get rid of the excess weight. The plan also makes use of eating certain food combinations at certain times throughout the day to control the release of fat burning hormones to help you burn more fat. When you purchase the ebook, you are given access to an online food diary that the authors recommend you complete every day to give you a better idea of what you are eating and when. The program claims to be able to help you lose 28 pounds in just 28 days, or a pound a day.
- The Weight Loss Grail is instantly available in ebook form.
- This diet does not restrict any food.
- The Weight Loss Grail requires you to eat foods in certain combinations at certain times of the day which may be hard to follow.
- Probiotic supplements are required to help you effectively follow the program and rebalance your body.
- Weight loss claims are exaggerated.
- This sounds like a fad diet, even though the book claims to explain why fad diets do not work.
- You don’t get the details of the program unless you purchase the ebook.
The Weight Loss Grail has some iffy qualities, but overall the diet will not require to count calories, points, carbs or anything. It does advocate eating a healthy balanced diet, exercising on a regular basis, and keeping a food diary, all of which are good to help you reach your weight loss goals. Overall, to lose weight, you need a balanced diet and exercise. You can boost your weight loss efforts by adding an appetite suppressant or fat burner to your routine.