Weight Watcher’s Points Plus Review
What You Should Know
Weight Watcher’s Points Plus program is a new and improved version of the Weight Watcher’s Points program. It is designed to promote healthy weight loss through making the right kinds of food choices. We will take a closer look at the program to determine if it is a viable solution for those looking to lose weight.
List of Ingredients
Weight Watcher’s Points Plus provides a number of points a person should eat every day, as well as 49 points for the person to use throughout the week as they see fit. For example, a person could eat seven extra points everyday of the week, or he/she could save all the points and eat whatever they want. Using the nutrition information from any food, a points value can be calculated. On the new plan, most fruits and vegetables are free, so you can eat as much as you want to feel full, to ward away the hunger pangs. The plan can be done online or in person at meetings, and involves a weekly weigh-in. If you exercise, you can earn “activity points” which are then traded for extra food. Those who are nursing are given more points so they can maintain their milk supply while still losing pregnancy weight.
- The Weight Watcher’s Points Plus program is designed to allow you to eat whatever you want, as long as portion control is followed.
- This program encourages exercising.
- This program does not encourage the use of supplements to help speed the process.
- If you were on the old program, the new program may take some getting used to.
- There is no easy way to convert between the old point system and the new one.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- Some people may not like the idea of having to pay a monthly fee. Even though it’s less than $20 a month, signing up for a monthly plan requires a sign up fee of $29.99, which makes it a hefty investment to start the program.
- Just because something fits within your points range doesn’t necessarily mean it is a healthy food choice.
For those who are looking for a healthy eating plan that does not restrict certain food groups or involve counting calories, this may be a good option. For those who like the idea of trading exercise for a special treat later on, this is a good motivator to get some physical activity started. As always, to lose weight, you must follow a balanced diet and regular exercise program. If you want more of a boost, choose a weight loss supplement that contains proven ingredients, such as fat burners, appetite suppressants, or a combination thereof.