WellBetx PGX Review
What You Should Know
There is no official website for the weight loss supplement WellBetx PGX, but those online vendors who sell the supplement online do give some product information regarding it. We are told that WellBetx PGX is a revolutionary fibre complex that binds to the water in the digestive tract to form a gelatinous viscous mass, which slows down glucose absorption and gives a user the feeling of fullness. One of the major active ingredients in WellBetx PGX is Konjac. This is found in a large number of other fibre based weight loss products currently for sale on the market.
The ingredients in WellBetx PGX are listed as: Mulberry Extract, Konjac, Sodium Alginate, Calcium, and Xanthan
WellBetx PGX is sold online for the price of $16.99 for 180 capsules. Those selling and marketing WellBetx PGX tell us that you should take two to four capsules a day five to ten minutes before your meal. The product’s manufacturers also claim that the supplement will lower insulin secretion and lower blood glucose levels. They claim that the mulberry extract in the product will help to diminish after meal spikes in glucose and insulin. There doe not seem to be a money back guarantee with this product nor is there an offer of a free trial period. Those selling WellBetx PGX do not give us any information as to why they believe this product to be superior to other weight loss supplements on the market that contain Konjac as a major active ingredient, of which there are quite a few.
- This product can be ordered from several online shops.
- There is a full ingredient list available for WellBetx PGX.
- This product does not contain Ephedrine, a potentially harmful stimulant under investigation by the FDA.
- There is no official website for WellBetx PGX.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this product, nor is there an offer of a free trial period.
- WellBetx PGX is not the only product on the market that is fibre based.
- Some nutritionists caution against using fibre-based appetite suppressants, fearing that users will not get adequate nutrition.
Competition amongst manufacturers of weight loss products is tough, particularly amongst those manufacturers whose products are not easily distinguishable from others available. Customer confidence is gained by giving a maximum of information on the product. There is no official website for WellBetx PGX, with contact details should anyone have a query. Those selling this supplement online do not give enough evidence to convince us that it is superior to other fibre-based products. As things stand we believe users will see better results from thermogenic fat burners that help to maximize the fat burned over the course of daily physical activities.