What You Should Know
The 3 Season Diet is promoted as the natural way to lose weight and get into shape. The author promotes changing your eating habits with the change of the seasons themselves. The idea is that changing your diet with the climate outside allows your body to follow its natural rhythm. According to the author this improves your body functions, balance your moods and increase your energy levels. Read this review to see if The 3 Season Diet book is right for you.
List of Ingredients
The 3 Season Diet book was written from the author’s research of the culmination of 5,000 years of medical knowledge in how food relates to the body. This information resulted in the author instructing you to follow your body’s natural instincts by eating lighter fare during warmer months and hearty stews and heavy proteins in the winter months. This book is filled with information and examples as to how diet has affected people both negatively and positively. It does not include recipes, but does include a Food Glossary which contains everything from buttermilk to lamb to zucchini. Regular list price of The 3 Season Diet book is $14.95, however at the time of writing this review Amazon had it listed at $10.17 with the option for Free Super Saver shipping.
- The 3 Season Diet allows you to eat any real foods you desire.
- The 3 Season Diet has a complete list of foods, where they come from and the nutritional qualities.
- The 3 Season Diet contains a list of resources for those wanting to purchase organic foods.
- The 3 Season Diet is not an actual diet program that you can follow step-by-step.
- Only people ready to cut back on fast food can get the most out of this book.
- There are no recipes or meal plans to help people get started in this book.
- Simply reading a book will not help you reach your weight loss goals.
The 3 Season Diet is great if you are ready to make the nutritional lifestyle change necessary to lose weight and gain your life back. You must keep in mind that this is not a suggestion for a quick fix. The idea is to take what you learn from reading The 3 Season Diet and apply it to your eating habits in order to lose weight. This information is the next step on the weight loss ladder if you have tried all the gimmicks. In order to boost your results in is necessary to participate in some sort of exercise 3-4 times a week. This can be anything from walking to strength training.