What You Should Know
The Formula: A Personalized 40-30-30 Fat-Burning Nutrition program is based on the theory that each food a person consumes should be made up of a ratio that consists of 40% carbohydrates, 30% fat and 30% protein. This is not a new revelation as the authors, Gene and Joyce Daoust , aided in writing The Zone diet as well. If you are interested in tackling this diet read the review to help aid in your decision making.
The Formula: A Personalized 40-30-30 Fat-Burning Nutrition Program has done a great deal of the math for you. Designed on evaluating the percentage of proteins, fats and carbs in your average candy bar or steak dinner, it helps to understand the process. The personalization comes into play by breaking down the nutritional needs of readers by their activity level, weight and gender. Those looking to lose weight benefit from the 21 Day Fat Flush before following the maintenance program that is offered. A list of 200+ recipes is included to aid the readers ability to follow this program. The average list price is $17, however, at the time of this review it was featured on Amazon for $11.56.
- 200+ recipes that include the kids and families as a whole.
- You are always full. No more starving yourself to death.
- Some recipes take a long time to learn. This equates to spending a great deal of time in the kitchen before you can eat.
- Deciphering the actual formula may be complicated at first. Think of it a math problem from Algebra or even Chemistry class.
- This program is not a new breakthrough but rather a repeat of what others have done.
- The Fat Flush may leave you feeling drained and weak from sugar or caffeine withdrawals.
- The book is repetitive and could have relayed its message in a fraction of the pages.
The Formula: A Personalized 40-30-30 Fat-Burning Nutrition Program is effective if you take the time to learn it. The individualized sections prove that everyone’s body does not respond to food the same. The recipes offer amazing food that take a little extra time in the kitchen. The Formula: A Personalized 40-30-30 Fat-Burning Nutrition Program uses food to help you balance your insulin levels which helps keep your metabolism moving and increases your energy. Anyone not crazy about pure health food may want to replace their sugar and caffeine ‘high’ with supplements that provide important nutrients. Losing weight is not possible by diet alone. If you want to lose weight then you should consider exercising a minimum of 3 times a week. Even a simple program of running or walking for 30 minutes at a time will help in the effort of losing weight.