White Bean Extract Review
What You Should Know
White Bean Extract is processed from white kidney beans, and works as a natural carb inhibitor. Many people who enjoy carbs but still want to lose weight, so the idea of using a carb blocker helps them to not feel as deprived when they are dieting. Take a look at this to learn more about white bean extract and how it may be able to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
White Bean Extract comes from white kidney beans.
White Bean Extract works as a carbohydrate inhibitor. When you take a white bean extract supplement or eat white beans, before a regular meal, you are giving your body the means to prevent some of the carbs you eat from being digested and converted into sugars, which will lead to weight gain later on. This is a good way for people who do not want to feel the deprivation of low carb to indulge from time to time and still see weight loss efforts. The problem with this is that it cannot be used as the sole solution for a carb heavy diet. For it to work, something like this needs to be combined with a healthy eating approach, and a regular exercise program. If you expect the carb blocker to be the magic answer, you will be greatly disappointed. For even better results, you may want to find an appetite suppressant or a fat burner to work in concert with the carb blocker, diet, and exercise.
- White Bean Extract acts as a natural carb blocker, prohibiting some of the carbs you eat from being turned into sugar by the body.
- White bean extract is natural.
- White Bean Extract may cause abdominal discomfort as it moves from the small to large intestine.
- Many studies do not recommend this for long term use.
- Eating actual white kidney beans seems to be more effective than relying on supplementation.
- If you still eat too many carbs, you won’t see much of a benefit from this supplement.
- Not all white bean extracts are created equally.
White Bean Extract sounds like it could be the answer to the carb lovers prayers, but in reality, it will not do all the work for you. While it could certainly help, for it to really work, you must be willing to watch what you eat and reduce your overall carbohydrate intake. For even better results, you should exercise on a regular basis as well. Many people find that they get better weight loss results with a fat burner or an appetite suppressant that helps them crave less food and burn more calories at rest.