Wu Yi Source Tea Review
What You Should Know
Wu Yi Source Tea is a tea that has been claimed to help overweight people achieve their weight loss goals. The company has a North American headquarters that is located in Ontorio, California. In this review the information that is available to us will be used in order to determine whether or not Wu Yi Source Tea is an effective weight loss product.
When researching Wu-Yi Source Tea, there was only one ingredient found. That ingredient is called Oolong Tea. Oolong tea can be found in the Wu-Yi Mountains of the Fujian Province. This tea has been used over the years and through many Chinese generations as a form of treatment in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It has most often been used to assist in decreasing free radical damage, to promote good mental health, to boost the immune system, and in the oxidation of fat. It is also said that it is used in the oxidation of fat. It appears that it may also have some thermogesic like capabilities that are comparable to those of green and black tea.
Oolong tea, the only ingredient in Wu-Yi Tea Source, has been promoted by many companies claiming it as their secret ingredient. Although this product is said to have thermogesic and antioxidant capabilities, studies indicate that it probably has the same capabilities as green or black tea, which can be found at a cheaper price.
- May effectively attack and improve free radical damage.
- Caffeine effects may be smooth and not jittery.
- There were many negative consumer reviews.
- Many people reported that the taste of the tea was unbearable.
- Customers have reported that they were over billed on their credit cards.
- Very poor customer service.
- Although a refund is promised if you are not satisfied with the product, there is no reason to note this as a positive. This is because getting through to customer service and actually talking to a real person so a refund could be obtained, was proven to be very difficult.
Wu-Yi Tea Source is promoted as being a secret to weight loss when it appears that the same weight loss benefits are found in black and green tea, which can be found at a much cheaper price. It should be addressed that this company is likely to be a fraud because of the over billing, and the fact that they do not honor their own money back guarantee. Another thing that was found to be disturbing is that there were many customer complaints that stated how awful this tea tastes. When looking at other products that use Oolong tea as their secret ingredient, the reviews stated that it was the best tasting tea they ever had. This may lead some people to wonder if this product actually contains the real Oolong tea.