What You Should Know
The X-Factor Total Body Gym by Weider claims to be the home work out solution so many people are looking for when they are trying to lose weight. Though most people hate it, exercise is a key element to overall health, weight loss, and body tone. This review will take a closer look at how the X-Factor Total Body Gym can help you in your ventures to shed some pounds.
List of Ingredients
The X-Factor Total Body Gym comes fully assembled, and provides up to more than 210 pounds of resistance, so you can progressively make your workouts more intense. It features two handles, two ankle straps, an exercise chart, three work out DVDs, and a nutrition guide. Th nutrition guide is electronic to save paper, space, and time. It features nearly 50 healthy recipes to help you get started with your weight loss goals. The three DVDs include two different total body workouts and one for just the abs. The exercise chart is meant to help you easily customize a workout based on your fitness level and expertise. As you become more experienced and comfortable, you can take your workout to the next level.
- The X-Factor Total Body Gym comes fully assembled.
- The product is available from a variety of merchants, allowing you to choose the one most convenient for you, and potentially control shipping costs.
- It comes with work out DVDs to help you get started.
- It takes more than just purchasing a home gym system to help you lose weight. Most people need motivational encouragement to stick to the program long enough to see results.
- We were not able to find a website for the company who produces this product.
- We are not sure if there is a money back guarantee on this product or not.
For those who don’t mind spending a bit of money on home gym equipment, this is certainly a cheaper alternative than purchasing a treadmill, and will workout your entire body. The issue is not in how effective this equipment will be, it’s more or less an issue of commitment. Yes, losing weight takes exercise, but will you actually be able to motivate yourself to use it on a regular basis? If there’s any doubt in your mind, you will want to stick to taking a proven weight loss supplement that contains a fat burner or appetite suppressant, with a balanced diet. Exercise does need to be a part of your regular routine for the best possible weight loss results; however, you can do exercise without investing in expensive, bulky equipment you will only use a few times.