XAT 7 Review
What You Should Know
Eliminate Adipose Tissue while targeting fat on seven layers is a unique strategy for a company. Top Secret, makers of XAT-7 attempt to create the same strategy to eliminate fat and improve overall health and wellbeing. The company notes the key to weight loss is the reduction of calories, but wants to take weight loss even further by burning fat. Is there a secret Top Secret is keeping from dieters? We will find out.
List of Ingredients
Proprietary Adipo-Annihilator Matrix Blend:
- Green Coffee Extract
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Lotus Leaf Powder
- Ursolic Acid
- Cinnulin PF Cinnamomum Burmannii Bark Extract
- Laminaria Japonica Powder
- Hemerocallis Fulva Extract
- Capsicum Annuum
- Thiamine Disulfide
- Rauvolfia Canescens Extract
- Olea Europaea Extract
- Polygonum Cuspidatum
XAT-7 is a high potency fat-burner. The supplement claims to assist with appetite suppression, facilitate enzymes in the digestive tract, eliminates fatty acids from synthesizing, allows good fats to travel into the blood stream, increase metabolism and reduce fat cells. The result of consuming XAT-7 is fat burning. The seven-tier approach is explained in detail on the website. The company goes further and provides support documentation. The concern we noticed was the supporting documentation did not relate to XAT-7. The information provided on the website related to the ingredients listed in XAT-7.
Aside from the misleading information on the website, there was a positive surrounding XAT-7. The product is rather inexpensive compared to traditional fat-burners with similar ingredients. We also have to note XAT-7 does contain proven weight loss ingredients. An additional concern relates to the proven ingredients listed in the proprietary blend. There is no indication as to how much of the proven ingredients are consumed in each dose.
- The ingredient listing is available for research on the official website.
- The product is inexpensive.
- The website provides detailed information relating to the ingredients.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The supplement does not address diet or exercise.
- Overconsumption could potentially lead to increased heart rate.
- The ingredients are listed in a proprietary blend.
- There is no scientific research associated with the effectiveness of XAT-7.
- The product is not available on the official website.
The makers of XAT-7 have done their homework. Although we have to not the product may not promote weight loss or is ideal for a weight management program, we have to say the company provides information supporting the product. Throughout the website and several other third-party sites, the ingredient listing is detailed. On top of the details, the website features links to studies supporting the ingredient. The downside of the studies is the information does not relate to XAT-7, the information relates to the ingredient. With the wealth of information provided by the company, dieter’s could easily fall in love with the product. We feel as if dieters will surely look for a product that can do more to promote weight loss and increase overall health and wellbeing.