XedraCut XT Review
What You Should Know
Xedra-Cut XT is advertised as a thermogenic weight loss product that is popular in the UK. Manufactured by Ultimate Sports Nutrition, it is marketed through USN’s official UK website. They claim you can lose weight while increasing energy with this comprehensive formula.
List of Ingredients
Cayenne Powder – Can increase metabolism as it raises body temperature. Theoretically will increase the body’s capability to burn calories.
Theobromine – A stimulant and diuretic that is like caffeine.
White Willow Bark Extract – An Aspirin-like substance. Supposed to increase the effectiveness of thermogenic supplements.
L-Tyrosine – helps the brain to produce better amounts of the neurotransmitters L-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, all of which help the emotions to stay regulated.
Green Tea Powder – Aids in thermogenesis. In sufficient quantities increases metabolism without side effects.
Inula Racemosa Root PE – An antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic.
Calcium D-Pantothenate – Facilitates metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat.
Coleus Forskholii – Increases lean body mass.
Ginger Root Powder – Stimulates digestion.
Guarana – An appetite suppressant that may boost metabolism.
Chromium Polinicotinate – Promotes the loss of fat and the increase of lean muscle tissue.
Piperine – Increases nutrient absorption rate of nutrients.
Gymnema Extract – May help curb sugar cravings.
Green Mate Leaf Extract – Unfermented Yerba Mate, promotes energy and improves fatty acid oxidation.
Lipoic Acid – Powerful antioxidant.
Selenium – My contribute to weight loss through the healthy functioning of the immune system and the thyroid gland.
Xedra-Cut XT is made up of several ingredients that have been specifically included because they claim to be effective in raising your metabolism so you can achieve results quickly. It is supposed to help to stabilize blood sugar levels, suppress appetite, eliminate cravings and increase the antioxidants in your body. By combining these factors you should see faster and longer lasting results.
- Xedra-Cut XT contains Green Tea, Coleus Forskholii and Chromium Polinicotinate, all of which are clinically proven supplements that promote weight loss in sufficient quantities.
- May increase energy and mood.
- While Xedra-Cut XT contains a dizzying cocktail of ingredients, there is not nearly enough of any single ingredient to be effective. For example, the product contains 50mg of Coleus Forskholii. It takes at least 1000mg to be effective.
- If you are at all sensitive to the effects of diet pills be aware, there are several stimulants in the product with notable side effects.
- Many of the ingredients have no relationship to weight loss.
- Somewhat expensive at about $55 per bottle for a 30 to 40 day supply.
- Sold only in the UK.
- There is no guarantee.
- The importance of diet and exercise are not highlighted.
Xedra-Cut XT may have the right approach, but it is just not powerful enough. The quantities of ingredients are not sufficient to be effective. Plus, the potential for significant side effects is quite high. There are better weight loss supplements out there for a better price.