What You Should Know
Xhilar8 is a dietary supplement produced by Labrada. It claims to help you eliminate mood swings, increase energy levels, suppress the appetite, burn fat, and improve mental clarity. At first glance, it may seem like the answer to all dieter’s prayers, but we will take a closer look at the product to determine what, if any value it may have to consumers.
List of Ingredients
Iodine (from kelp) 125 mcg; Xhilar8 Thermotropic Matrix 2072 mg: L-Tyrosine, L-Taurine, Rhodiola Rosea Extract (3% Rosavins), Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg), Thiamine Disulfide Diisobutyrate, Green Tea, Kola Nut Powder, Guarana Seed, Citric Acid, Cayenne Pepper, Glutamic Acid. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate.
As the first, “theromotropic” weight loss supplement on the market, this product claims to have what you need to not only burn fat and lose weight, but to also improve your mental well being so you can stop overeating due to emotions. Thiamine Trisulfide Diisobutyrate comes from vitamin B1 and is thought to help improve mental clarity, memory, mood, and appetite control. Rhodiola Rosea extract is thought to help combat stress and provide an overall feeling of well-being. It is also thought to help fat release from cells to be used for energy. Green Tea is a proven weight loss booster when used in the right amounts because of the stimulant nature of caffeine and the ECGC thought to boost metabolism. Kola Nut Powder and Guarana Seed are also stimulants thought to help boost the metabolism and help you burn more fat. Cayenne Pepper will boost your body’s core temperature to help you burn fat, if it is used in the right amounts.
- This formula does contain some proven weight loss ingredients.
- This product is available from a variety of merchants.
- This product promotes the use of the supplement with a healthy diet and exercise program.
- One bottle will only last 20 days, at the recommended dose of 3 capsules per day.
- There are no free trials.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- Though this formula contains proven ingredients, the proprietary blend prohibits us from seeing if they are used in the clinically proven amounts for effectiveness.
- This formula claims to leave you without jitters and crashes, though it features multiple stimulants.
Though Xhilar8 does have some impressive ingredients, stimulant heavy formulas often promise more than they can deliver. Since we cannot tell if the ingredients are used in clinically proven amounts, we are not sure if the formula is powerful enough to produce real results. From what we can see of the blend, nearly half of it would have to be green tea to get the most benefit from that ingredient. Instead of relying on this product, we recommend you further your research to find something that contains proven ingredients in proven amounts, and use it alongside a healthy diet and exercise program.