What You Should Know
Yerba Mate Power Burn Diet is a weight loss supplement that contains a variety of ingredients to support increased energy levels, higher metabolism, and overall health. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement that can help you burn more fat and do more during the day, this could be the answer, but with so many products out there claiming to be the best, we will need to take a closer look to see what we can find.
List of Ingredients
Yerba Mate Power Burn Diet contains the following ingredients: Yerba Mate and Green Tea, Acai, Mulberry, and Muqui Berry, Ginseng and Ashwagandha, Seaweed and Chromium Picolinate.
Yerba Mate Power Burn Diet contains several potentially powerful ingredients, if they are used in the correct doses. Yerba Mate and Green Tea are both fat burners that are naturally stimulant in nature. Acai, Mulberry, and Muqui berry are all antioxidants to help fight against free radical damage as well as help improve overall health. Ginseng and ashwagandha are there to help improve energy levels. Seaweed and chromium help to boost the metabolism and to stabilize blood sugar levels to assist in craving prevention. Because of the amounts of caffeine in this supplement, you are advised to limit or completely cut out caffeine consumption from other sources such as coffee, tea, and soda.
- Yerba Mate Power Burn Diet contains natural ingredients.
- This product is available online and off through several different merchants.
- Yerba Mate Power Burn Diet contains high levels of caffeine, which can be unsafe for some. If you are sensitive to stimulants, you may experience insomnia, jitters, and irritability.
- This product claims to be able to help you improve your heart health, but too much caffeine can raise your blood pressure which can damage your heart over time.
- This product is not safe if you are pregnant, nursing, or have a heart condition.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee to support this product.
- There is no free trial of this product.
Yerba Mate Power Burn Diet could be an effective supplement, if we were able to confirm the dosage amounts of each of the ingredients in the formula. There is reason to practice caution with this one, however, because of the high amounts of caffeine and stimulants in this formula. We do not like how it claims to promote heart health, yet can raise your blood pressure to dangerously high levels. We recommend a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a clinically proven safe and effective weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.