Your Ultimate Pilates Bod Review
What You Should Know
Your Ultimate Pilates Body Challenge: At the Gym, on the Mat, and on the Move is a book written by Brooke Siler, who works as a Pilates instructor. In this book, she provides a new spin on using Pilates to strengthen and tone your body at home, or wherever you are, without having to workout in a gym or take special classes. If you have been considering using Pilates as a way to help improve your overall health and reach your weight loss goals, take a look at this review to see what we think.
List of Ingredients
Your Ultimate Pilates Body Challenge: At the Gym, on the Mat, and on the Move describes a sequence of Pilates moves you can use to tone and strengthen your body. It is the second book in a series written by Siler, and relies on the fact that the audience will be familiar with Pilates. The photos and descriptions are considered by most to be effective to show you how to workout, but thought by most to not be appropriate for people who are just getting started with it. If you are not familiar with Pilates, it is best to start with a live class or a DVD so you can see and hear instruction rather than look at photos and read it.
- Your Ultimate Pilates Body Challenge: At the Gym, on the Mat, and on the Move is written by a trusted source in the Pilates world.
- This book is available from a variety of merchants online and off, generally under $20.
- Your Ultimate Pilates Body Challenge: At the Gym, on the Mat, and on the Move will not show a person exactly how to do the moves described in the book.
- You must take the knowledge from the book and attempt to learn how to use it in real life or you will not see any real benefit from using it at all.
- This does not address diet and nutrition.
- This book is not designed for someone who is a beginner with Pilates.
Your Ultimate Pilates Body Challenge: At the Gym, on the Mat, and on the Move is a good way to educate yourself about how to use Pilates to help you reach your weight loss goals, but a book will not take the place of a DVD or live instruction. If you are just starting out with Pilates, this book is probably not a good starting point, as it seems to be targeted toward those with more experience in the exercise. To lose weight, you should make something like Pilates a part of your overall exercise routine, ensuring you have plenty of cardio and other strength training worked in. You should also follow a balanced, reduced calorie diet and consider the use of a clinically proven weight loss supplement to help you lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone.