What You Should Know
Zantrex-3 is a weight loss supplement that endeavors to assist with weight reduction, increase energy levels and aid the user’s metabolism. This diet product sells through the official manufacturer website. However, little information is provided on the supplement via this site. Compared to other sites that we’ve reviewed, the official Zantrex-3 site is laid out like an infomercial or massive ad. Zantrex-3 is marketed toward both men and women and, like many diet products and pills, Zantrex-3 is intended to be used in conjunction with a proper diet and a regular fitness regimen. Zantrex-3 is claimed to be Ephedra-free and is also sold in common nutrition stores.
The official Zantrex-3 website does not appear to disclose how long the diet product has been on the market, nor does it offer any customer testimonials. Overall Zantrex-3 is claimed to assist with the dieter’s energy levels, while boosting the immune system and curbing hunger cravings. No specific diet or exercise program is recommended. Although Zantrex-3 can be purchased online, no free trial samples are offered when ordering Zantrex-3. The official website does give a video clip advertising the dietary supplement as an energy boosting product, which we thought was an innovative form of testimonial.
List of Ingredients
There are a few primary active components found in Zantrex-3. These are Kola Nut Extract (stimulant), Yerba mate (a stimulant for the nervous system), Green Tea (helps the immune system and metabolic rates), Caffeine (stimulant) and Panax Ginseng (assists with proper blood flow).
Zantrex-3 is a diet supplement geared toward both men and women. This product incorporates active ingredients such as Caffeine (stimulant), Panax Ginseng (assists with proper blood flow), Kola Nut Extract (stimulant), Yerba mate (a stimulant for the nervous system) and Green Tea (helps the immune system and metabolic rates). Zantrex-3 is commonly available in nutrition stores and online. Like many other modern weight loss products, Zantrex-3 is recommended for daily use. This product is not offered with a money-back guarantee.
- Zantrex-3 can be conveniently purchased in nutritional stores or online.
- Zantrex-3 contains some natural ingredients.
- Zantrex-3 is Ephedra-free.
- Zantrex-3 is sold in an easy-to-take supplement form.
- Some individuals may have a negative reaction to certain ingredients found in Zantrex-3.
- Zantrex-3 contains caffeine, which is known as a stimulant that can draw water off of the muscles.
- There doesn’t appear to be much clinical evidence offered supporting the effectiveness of Zantrex-3.
- Zantrex-3 does not appear to be sold with a money-back guarantee.
- The official Zantrex-3 website lacks convincing customer testimonials.
- No trial sample of Zantrex-3 is provided through the official website.
- In our opinion The website comes across like an infomercial, with little actual product info supplied.
Although Zantrex-3 makes claims to effectively aid in the weight loss process, the primary ingredients listed for this supplement appear to be mostly stimulants. Unfortunately components like caffeine are known for pulling water from the user’s body, which ultimately exhausts your metabolic system. On the bright side, Zantrex-3 can be easily purchased online and in stores. However, since this particular supplement does not come with a money-back guarantee, and no free trial samples are offered online, some consumers may turn the other cheek. Considering the wide array of dietary supplements currently available these days, it’s wise to consult a physician before simply choosing one like Zantrex-3.