Zija XM3 Capsules Review
What You Should Know
Zija XM3 Capsules are one of the weight loss management product made by Zija International. Though the company has a professional website for all of their products, little information is available about the XM3 capsules themselves. Using the information presented, we will take a closer look at the product to determine if it is a viable solution for those who want to lose weight.
List of Ingredients
Though an actual supplement nutritional label is not provided on the official website, they do list the following ingredients as part of their proprietary blend: “Moringa, Vitamin B6, Minerals, Cocoa, natural Caffeine and Phenylethylamine to name a few…”
Moringa is a plant full of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, grown in an effort to fight against malnutrition and poverty. Vitamin B6 is. Minerals are rather vague, as we don’t know which ones are in the capsule. Minerals are essential to overall health, but primarily don’t have anything to do with weight loss. Cocoa is likely in the formula because of the “love drug” chemical that induces a feeling of general well-being to elevate mood. Caffeine is included to boost energy, and potentially increase fat burning power. Phenylethylamine is another part of what is thought to cause chocolate to induce “feel good” endorphins, and acts similar to amphetamines.
- This product contains ingredients we know are good for you, such as vitamin B6.
- We cannot see how much of the ingredients are in the formula because of the proprietary blend.
- The website only names a few of the ingredients in the formula, and does not provide a supplement label.
- It does not appear the product can be purchased from the manufacturer’s website; but rather must be purchased through a direct sales consultant.
- There is no pricing information provided.
- We cannot tell how long a bottle will last, as we do not know the serving amount, or how many capsules are in each bottle.
- There is no evidence of a money back guarantee.
Due to the severe lack of information about this product, we recommend you look for another supplement that contains proven fat burners and appetite suppressants. This company seems more concerned with presenting a business opportunity than selling their product to consumers. Without a full list of ingredients, we cannot tell if there are any fat burners or appetite suppressants in the formula. Hiding in a proprietary blend means there may not be enough of the ingredients to be effective. We also were not able to tell if the bottle would last a week, or a month, and cannot judge the affordability because there is no pricing information available. Why trust a supplement or a company that cannot provide information information to consumers to make an educated purchase decision. Combine the supplement of your choice with a balanced, reduced calorie diet with increased water intake and regular exercise routine for best results.