What You Should Know
Zovatol is a diet supplement that is claimed to be a thermogenic fat burner. The main active ingredients in Zovatol are Yohimbe and Capsaicin. The manufacturers say that if you take Zovatol as directed you will see signs of weight loss within ten days and significant results within a month.
The ingredients in Zovatol are: Yohimbe, Caffeine, Green Tea, and Capsaicin.
There is an official website for Zovatol currently online. However, it is rather basic and does not contain a great deal of information on the product. The manufacturers offer to provide new users with a fourteen day trial period of Zovatol, which we appreciate. However, once you have subscribed to this, you will automatically be sent a three-month supply of Zovatol every three months, unless you send the product back at the end of the fourteen day trial period. A month’s supply of Zovatol costs $49.00.The main active ingredients are Yohimbe and Capsaicin. Yohimbe is an alkaloid found in the inner bark of a tree that grows in South Africa. It was traditionally used for centuries as an aphrodisiac, but is now included in some “natural” weight loss supplements due to the weight loss properties that it is said to contain. Yohimbe shows some indication of aiding weight loss by stimulating the body’s release of norepinephrine. Capsaicin is an ingredient found in hot peppers such as cayenne pepper. It was traditionally used to treat joint problems and other pain disorders. It is also said to have weight loss properties.
- There is an official website for Zovatol.
- There is an email address for customer enquiries.
- You can take advantage of a fourteen day free trial period of Zovatol.
- The website is not very detailed or comprehensive.
- There have been no controlled standardized tests carried out on Zovatol that we could find the results of.
- Yohimbe, one of the main ingredients in Zovatol, can cause anxiety and therefore should not be taken by anyone who suffers from panic attacks or anxiety disorders.
- While there is a free trial sample of this product offered, users who take advantage of this offer are also automatically signed up for the product’s subscription delivery service.
Yohimbe, which is one of the main ingredients in Zovatol, is also present in a number of other weight loss products. It can cause anxiety and so, together with caffeine which is also included in Zovatol, two of the ingredients in this product are actually potent stimulants. Users will probably need to cut down on the amount of coffee that you drink during the day if you use Zovatol, and users sensitive to caffeine may experience unpleasant side effects. Yohimbe has also been linked to health risks when included in sexual stimulants. The official website on Zovatol is also very basic and lacking in information.