What You Should Know
Zumba Fitness 2 is a video game available on the Nintendo Wii platform. It is a follow up to the original Zumba Fitness game also released for the console. It allows people to do a fun Zumba dance style workout from the privacy and comfort of their own home, rather than enrolling in potentially costly classes at their local gym. Read this review to find out if this game is worth buying for use in your home exercise library.
List of Ingredients
Zumba Fitness 2 features 3D rendered models of three top celebrity Zumba Fitness instructors: Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto, so you can feel like you are taking the classes right there with them. There are five different game modes: Single Song, Zumba Class, Zumba Party, and Learn the Steps so you can learn the moves and keep the variety in your workout so you won’t get so bored as quickly as you would with other games. There are five different workout environments so you will never get tired of the same old scenery. There are 32 new routines, featuring music from the hottest artists on the charts including Pitbull and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup. You will also learn a variety of dance moves across 20 different styles of dance including: Samba, Bellydance, Latin Pop, Indian, and more. The game retails for $39.99 brand new, but can be found for cheaper used.
- Zumba Fitness 2 offers Zumba classes in the comfort of your own home.
- Zumba Fitness 2 is better suited to people who are already familiar with Zumba workouts.
- This product is met with mixed reviews on major retail websites such as Amazon.com.
- This does not have a nutrition component.
- This product only comes with one belt, so unless you also have the first game, you will only be able to workout alone or one at a time.
- Doing the same exercises over and over can take the challenge out of it and it can get boring.
- This game is only available on the Nintendo Wii.
Zumba Fitness 2 is a good way to make exercise fun. It can help you lose weight, when combined with a balanced diet. It can help you maintain your current weight if you do not monitor your caloric intake. Between this game and the first one, you will have plenty to keep you busy for a while. If you are trying to lose it to lose weight with diet, you may want to consider adding a clinically proven weight loss supplement in the form of a fat burner or an appetite suppressant. This will help you lose more weight in a shorter amount of time compared to diet and exercise alone.