Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse Review - 5 Things You Need to Know
97% of dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we don’t understand that remaining 3%, either. We examined Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse ingredients, side effects, customer service, and clinical research. Additionally, we analyzed hundreds of consumer reviews and testimonials. Then, we summarized and refined to give you the info you need.
What is Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse?
First, Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse ingredients include dandelion root, uva ursi, buchu, stinging nettle, ginger, cayenne pepper, cornsilk, juniper berry, cranberry and parsley. You’ll take five capsules in the morning and five more in the evening. The company recommends not using more than three consecutive days. One benefit is that it’s free with your purchase of Apidexin.
Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse is sold by its parent company Apidexin. We aren’t sure when they were originally created, but we do know that they bought their website in 2008. We like that the product has natural ingredients and is free with purchase, but read on…
Ineffectiveness – “Lack of Results?”
The first concern was the ineffectiveness of Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse ingredients. “Looking at the profile, we noticed it contained some promising elements,” said our Research Editor. “Unfortunately, this one could cause a laxative effect and not help you lose weight.”
“I did the 3 day detox pills. Five pills every morning for three days. I felt no difference,” said a dieter.
“This really won’t help you lose much weight, it is just meant to clean you out,” commented another.
Some dieters using Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse were pleased with the results they saw while using this supplement.
“This product did exactly what it said it would. I would recommend doing the 72 hour cleanse first,” said a customer.
Side Effects – “Not Good!”
Customers talking in forums are reporting the intensity of Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse side effects. “I’ve been taking them for about 3 weeks, I have felt sick to my stomach ever since,” commented a user.
“I started this on Tuesday and had an awful headache and I also felt nauseous and almost got sick,” stated a customer.
“I received this product a few weeks ago. The cleanse makes you run to the bathroom a lot and your tummy will hurt,” reported another.
While some users experienced negative side effects, others just reported the positive effects of Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse.
“I just finished the 72 hour cleanse & had none of the side effect they supposedly have. But I also ate right too,” said a consumer.
“I didn’t have many stomach problems, only a little cramping,” commented another.
Throughout our years of researching products, we’ve found that all it takes is something deemed problematic, like negative side effects, to put the brakes on long-term success. If Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse is the cause of adverse reactions, it may not be worth the time.
The Science – “Any Proof?”
Although Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse contains some natural ingredients, none of them have scientific proof of aiding in weight-loss. Some are in fact are considered a diuretic, causing loss of water weight. Here at DietSpotlight, we like to see some science before recommending a product. In this case, there doesn’t seem to be any.
The Bottom Line – Does Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse Really Work?
So, should you go out and buy a bottle of Apidexin 72 Hour Cleanse? Well, we like that it’s free and that it contains a few natural ingredients, but this one has us a bit hesitant because there are no studies backing the claims. We’re also concerned due to customer comments about negative side effects and ineffectiveness.
Do you want real, long-term weight-loss results? If so, we suggest going with a supplement containing ingredients shown to work and no mention of harmful side effects.
Among one of the best products we’ve seen this year is one called Dietspotlight Burn. The supplement contains four clinically-tested ingredients and has been shown to help boost metabolism and jump start fat loss; both being essential to weight-loss. There’s no one talking about harmful side effects. What people are seeing is great results.
Also, the company that makes Dietspotlight Burn is offering customers a Special Trial Offer. This is an excellent sign of confidence in their supplement.Learn More About Burn HD »