Asenlix Review - 6 Things You Need to Know
97% of dieters just want a product that’s effective. Yeah, we don’t understand that remaining 3%, either. We looked closely at the ingredients, side effects, clinical studies, and customer service. Then, we read through hundreds of reviews to learn more about what people really thought. We summarized our findings to give you the bottom line.
What is Asenlix?
Firstly, Aslenix is a brand name of the drug clobenzorex, which is the only ingredient in the pill. It was used as an appetite suppressant, though it has stimulant effects similar to amphetamines.
Three companies sell this drug and those are Dinintel, Finedal and Rexigen. The normal dose is a single capsule, or 30 mg. The drug first became popular in the 1970s. We like that the it has a strong history and is made by more than one company, but read on…
Asenlix Safety Issues – “Strong Stuff”
Our first concern is the fact Asenlix can cause some adverse reactions. “Prescription stimulants can have harmful side effects. They may help give you energy and boost your metabolism, but is it really worth it?” said our Research Editor.
”Not really getting anywhere,” said one user.
”Can’t sleep when I use this,” claimed another.
Others considered it safe because they got results and experienced no side effects.
“It was the best diet pill. I was happy, no side effects, effective weight loss,” explained a dieter.
“Used many years ago..worked great,” offered another review.
Reported Side Effects – “Worth It?”
Our next concern is potential Asenlix side effects. You can’t order this in the United States any longer. That could be because of the adverse reactions associated with the drug.
”Sends my blood pressure soaring,” said a user.
Still, some swear by it and claim no side effects.
“Love this stuff. It’s helped me lose 20 pounds so far,” explained a reviewer.
“I was shocked to see this for sale online in the US since it’s banned here,” offered another.
We’ve learned over the years that all it takes is a small thing, like even mild side effects, to prevent customers from seeing long term results. If Asenlix causes adverse reactions, the dieter may soon stop taking it and it can’t work that way.
The Science – “Scary Stuff?”
Studies show that while this is effective at increasing energy levels and suppressing the appetite, it also puts users at an increased risk of pulmonary issues and hypertension. This is a serious consideration, especially for dieters with heart problems.
At DietSpotlight, we want to see science that shows the product is not only effective, but also safe before we can recommend it.
What Users Are Saying
"”I feel more energized than normal and I am sweating profusely. Which tells me the thermogenics are kicking in.”"
"”Good appetite suppressant during the day but cravings return at night”"
"”Did not do what I expected. I did not lose weight.”"
The Bottom Line – Does Asenlix Work?
Is it time to clear the shelves of Asenlix? There’s a reason why the US FDA pushed it off the market. It could be because of side effects, or maybe the drug no longer met safety guidelines, but whatever the cause, it’s no available here and that gives us pause.
If you want to shed those extra pounds, why not try a supplement made with clinically tested safe and effective ingredients? To give yourself a boost, add it to your routine with regular exercise and a balanced diet.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is one called Dietspotlight Burn. We like this one because we weren’t able to locate any mentions of harmful side effects or negative comments, which tells us users are getting good results. When you consider the formula is made using only clinically tested ingredients shown to support a healthy metabolim, it’s easy to see why.
And right now, there is a Special Trial Offer, available directly from the makers of Dietspotlight Burn, which is something we always like to see.Learn More About Burn HD »